Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have a rough idea of coach hire costs? 19:56 - Oct 15 with 901 viewssparks

journey of less than one hour, on a Saturday, pickup 10am, collection 5.10pm. 60 odd people.

Trying to figure if its worth contacting places for quotes and have no idea at all of what a ball park cost is.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone have a rough idea of coach hire costs? on 21:34 - Oct 15 with 822 viewsStNeotsBlue

A mate of mine has booked a 45 seater coach from St. Neots to Alfreton for the FA cup match this weekend which is about 2 hours away and it works out at £12.50 per person.
Anyone have a rough idea of coach hire costs? on 21:50 - Oct 15 with 801 viewsflimflam

Be looking at 500 - 700 quid.

Length of journey irrelevant as you will have the coach booked all day,

Cost me 650 quid recently for 58 seater for trip to Wembley from Suffolk, left Suffolk 1pm, left Wembley 7.30pm.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 21:53]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Anyone have a rough idea of coach hire costs? on 21:58 - Oct 15 with 782 viewssparks

Anyone have a rough idea of coach hire costs? on 21:50 - Oct 15 by flimflam

Be looking at 500 - 700 quid.

Length of journey irrelevant as you will have the coach booked all day,

Cost me 650 quid recently for 58 seater for trip to Wembley from Suffolk, left Suffolk 1pm, left Wembley 7.30pm.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 21:53]

Ta.

Probably cheaper for us all to run our own cars. Which is nuts really.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone have a rough idea of coach hire costs? on 22:52 - Oct 15 with 753 viewshoppy

That's a lot of odd people. Is it a special trip?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024