Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, so my mate has heard a rumours up in Manchester 14:03 - Oct 3 with 900 viewsKeno

that Jose is about to get the push from Old Trafford and once that happens Evans will move to sack Hurst and get Mourinho into PR

Seems the glum one if fed up with life in Manchester and fancies a 'proper challenge'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok, so my mate has heard a rumours up in Manchester on 14:09 - Oct 3 with 843 viewsKeno

J2 -its my marker post!!

Got it bookmarked so when it happens I can claim 'Def Info' and be a board hero!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok, so my mate has heard a rumours up in Manchester on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 828 viewsgiant_stow

I have this terrible fear that Wenger's gonna buy you lot as chariman Manager and I'll have to start hating him for that.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ok, so my mate has heard a rumours up in Manchester on 14:49 - Oct 3 with 640 viewsPendejo

Should I ask one of my men to ask him?

We have someone picking him up tomorrow morning.

My colleague who has planned the work for the morning is not a football fan. Hence he upset a client trying to find their Chauffeur after a Chelsea match and could not get thru to the Chauffeur as my colleague was talking to him.

He is being picked up by a Manchester born United fan... could be interesting.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024