Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan 18:52 - Sep 5 with 3043 viewsMaySixth

1.Had a good look at him now and not convinced he's any more than an impact player from the bench at this stage. He's hard working and a handful for defenders but an awful long way from a complete striker. Has had 3 or 4 good chances and not managed to put one away but can't fault his work rate.

2. He may well end up a great player, but not now, and not with us.

3. I am really surprised that Aaron could ever have shown enough to a Championship scout. Players who can hold their own at that level are capable - not necessarily of more skill than a Conference player - but of being able to do it at a faster pace. In a striker that would show up in control when receiving a pass, and the anticipation needed to get ahead of a marker, and getting up for a header that fraction earlier so as to meet the ball with the forehead and not higher on the skull. So far Aaron has not looked any different from a sub at this level.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 22:43 - Sep 5 with 2497 viewsIllinoisblue

hang up your boots Aaron, the internet has voted.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 23:26 - Sep 5 with 2392 viewsWadeyBlue

I'll be honest i actually forgot he was still at the club.

I suspect he'll never play a game for our first team.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 00:05 - Sep 6 with 2341 viewsmos

I did hear that he was only brought in because Marcus Evans wanted to financially support the club who sold him to us, rather than him being scouted thinking he could be of any use.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 0:07]

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 07:06 - Sep 6 with 2072 viewsDeano69

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 00:05 - Sep 6 by mos

I did hear that he was only brought in because Marcus Evans wanted to financially support the club who sold him to us, rather than him being scouted thinking he could be of any use.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 0:07]

I thought he was the next Daryl Murphy?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 07:16 - Sep 6 with 2043 viewsPositivelyPortman

Sutton United fans thoughts on Aaron Drinan on 07:06 - Sep 6 by Deano69

I thought he was the next Daryl Murphy?

That’s MM told us all.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024