Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So yesterday... 11:19 - Aug 26 with 665 viewsbariotneblue

First game of the season for me yesterday. Such a frustrating afternoon. Played some really good football at times which was quite refreshing. I like the looks of Nolan and Edun. Jackson was full of running and is certainly the type of player that will get supporters on his side for that alone. I was really disappointed by Harrison. How did he not just stick his toe out to knock it past Dawson in that one-on-one?!? And he could've played Jackson in a couple of times but had very little awareness to play the killer ball. The optimist in me says that that is due to lack of playing time together. I wonder how long that optimism can last though.

Thought Chambers and Nsiala were pretty good throughout. The red card was an absolute disgrace. Even at the time I was certain he got the ball and it wasn't even the worst challenge of the day!

For years now whenever I've seen Knudsen play I've been very worried about his composure and judgement but yesterday was the worst I've seen him. He couldn't judge high balls correctly and there is always a sense of panic when the ball is at his feet. He seemed to be lacking a bit if pace yesterday as well. On the other side, Donacien looks a good signing and will only get better.

Anywho, at least we didn't hoof it long all game. It's almost cliche now but I really think giving it time will reap rewards. A win against the budgies on saturday and all would be forgiven. And from what I saw yesterday that is a distinct possibility.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024