Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really tough game to call tonight 12:38 - Aug 21 with 797 viewsjudespiveyg

On one hand Derby have a very strong side on paper, and with Waghorn and David bloody Nugent are bound to score.
On the other hand it's Pride Park, we looked much improved, and they've hardly set the world alight under Frank Lampard.
Score draw seems most likely to me but could easily go either way. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet though.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Really tough game to call tonight on 12:39 - Aug 21 with 792 viewsKieran_Knows

It's all going to click for Town tonight and we're going to win 3-1. Harrison, Nolan and Edwards the scorers for Town.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Really tough game to call tonight on 13:03 - Aug 21 with 727 viewsIllinoisblue

Happily take a draw tonight. Will be a tough game

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Really tough game to call tonight on 13:06 - Aug 21 with 713 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Really tough game to call tonight on 13:03 - Aug 21 by Illinoisblue

Happily take a draw tonight. Will be a tough game

I would happily take a draw but it would be really nice to see us get our first win. All results are quite reasonably possible … as with the vast majority of matches in this league.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really tough game to call tonight on 13:21 - Aug 21 with 666 viewsWarkTheWark

Really tough game to call tonight on 13:06 - Aug 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would happily take a draw but it would be really nice to see us get our first win. All results are quite reasonably possible … as with the vast majority of matches in this league.

Agree with this.

The fact that all results are generally possible in all matches hasn't changed suddenly, but to add to it - i think there's more of leaning from the fans towards a town win or a draw in difficult games than in previous years.

Whilst we're not yet flying, the feeling versus MM's time is that we're going to attack or at least try to play positively regardless of opponent. I think those in attendance on Saturday will certainly be confident of 1 or 3 points. Would be huge if the latter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024