Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always thought Luton was a craphole. 17:23 - Aug 16 with 1571 viewsSpruceMoose

Confirmed.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/16/tommy-robinson-luton-town-chant

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 17:46 - Aug 16 with 1509 viewsGlasgowBlue

And that is why people need to get organised and stand up to the racists.

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. by GlasgowBlue 16 Aug 2018 12:44
If racism is starting to rear it's ugly head again at our football grounds then it needs to be countered. If you tolerate racism then eventually it becomes normalised.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 18:04 - Aug 16 with 1466 viewsvapour_trail

I received part of my education in Luton.

Nuff said.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 18:12 - Aug 16 with 1444 viewsBlueBadger

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 18:04 - Aug 16 by vapour_trail

I received part of my education in Luton.

Nuff said.

I tell you what, nothing says 'hello your holiday's over' more than being stood outside Luton Airport in the p1ssing rain at 4 in the morning, waiting for a bus to take you to some horrid car park.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 18:14 - Aug 16 with 1431 viewsSpruceMoose

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 18:12 - Aug 16 by BlueBadger

I tell you what, nothing says 'hello your holiday's over' more than being stood outside Luton Airport in the p1ssing rain at 4 in the morning, waiting for a bus to take you to some horrid car park.

'London' Luton. London is to Luton what Ipswich is to Biarritz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 01:50 - Aug 17 with 1255 viewsconnorscontract

Regardless of your feelings about Luton, that's an admirably unambiguous statement from the Board. The right way to deal with these things
Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 03:11 - Aug 17 with 1231 viewsSpruceMoose

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 01:50 - Aug 17 by connorscontract

Regardless of your feelings about Luton, that's an admirably unambiguous statement from the Board. The right way to deal with these things

You are indeed correct. I should have said that in my original post, so thanks for bringing that up. It's a welcome move from the Luton board, and they deserve credit for coming out with their statement.

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 07:48 - Aug 17 with 1120 viewssolemio

The chanting of a few stupid football fans confirms your largely incorrect view of a whole town and its population?

I always thought that you were really Inspector Moose, but my illusions are now shattered.
I shall now have to put my faith in Sgt Mewis.
Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 09:22 - Aug 17 with 1062 viewsGavTWTD

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 07:48 - Aug 17 by solemio

The chanting of a few stupid football fans confirms your largely incorrect view of a whole town and its population?

I always thought that you were really Inspector Moose, but my illusions are now shattered.
I shall now have to put my faith in Sgt Mewis.

Is Sgt Mewis a cartoon cat detective?

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 09:25 - Aug 17 with 1052 viewsGeoffSentence

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 18:14 - Aug 16 by SpruceMoose

'London' Luton. London is to Luton what Ipswich is to Biarritz.

Funny you should say that, I met a frenchman from Biarritz whilst in Southern Spain in June. We got talking about where we were from. He knew of Ipswich because of the football club, but not because of any airport relationship.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 09:41 - Aug 17 with 1027 viewsMullet

Always thought Luton was a craphole. on 01:50 - Aug 17 by connorscontract

Wonder if they could give free tickets away to the UAF lot for a game. Get a bit of media coverage too of course.....

It's very depressing that the bloke has become such a media figure at all. Like Nigel, all he does is harm our society and gets disproportionate coverage thanks to far right money from abroad.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024