Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who was there last night care ... 19:35 - Aug 15 with 2364 viewsbackwaywhen

To name those that PH was not best pleased with ...sounds like Knudsen was one !
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 19:55 - Aug 15 with 2296 viewsWebbyWebster

Ward, Sears and Chambers
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:03 - Aug 15 with 2255 viewsBlindMullets

I’d say Sears, Ward and Spence. Chambers had a stinker but can’t imagine he’s going to rant at the club captain!! I thought Knudsen ran his heart out at wing back - but was caught out of position a few times.
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:09 - Aug 15 with 2233 viewsBLUEBEAT

Only saw the highlights but Knudsen and Sears seemed to be stood right next to each other an awful lot?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 20:09]

Poll: W or W

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:38 - Aug 15 with 2090 viewsexmouthblue

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:09 - Aug 15 by BLUEBEAT

Only saw the highlights but Knudsen and Sears seemed to be stood right next to each other an awful lot?

Don’t usually post as live in Devon and don’t get a chance to see town much and comment. So my 5houghts for what they are worth.

Stood with the exeter fans last night so got their side of things as well.

I don’t think it’s chambers as although he probably isn’t the most suited to hurst style he plays his heart out. Got caught out a couple of times and I noticed Doig had a go when he did but feel he leads the team and was having a go at the rest.

Sears - did nothing at all. Ward - always trying but no end product. Knudsen got frustrated. Spence - usual stuff and I am not sure either of the last two are suited to the style of bombing on past the wingers and too used to playing defensive and safe as they did under mick.

I don’t know if it’s controversial or not but bishop and Bart were the disappointments for me. Bishop had a chance to score and as I was stood behind the goal he only had to dive in and score. He also seemed to run around like a headless chicken.

Beats kicking distribution needs to improve and quick. Drifted out far to quick to often.

As I say don’t get the chance to see town much now so this is a one off view.
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 1996 viewsnorth_stand77

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:38 - Aug 15 by exmouthblue

Don’t usually post as live in Devon and don’t get a chance to see town much and comment. So my 5houghts for what they are worth.

I don’t think it’s chambers as although he probably isn’t the most suited to hurst style he plays his heart out. Got caught out a couple of times and I noticed Doig had a go when he did but feel he leads the team and was having a go at the rest.

Sears - did nothing at all. Ward - always trying but no end product. Knudsen got frustrated. Spence - usual stuff and I am not sure either of the last two are suited to the style of bombing on past the wingers and too used to playing defensive and safe as they did under mick.

I don’t know if it’s controversial or not but bishop and Bart were the disappointments for me. Bishop had a chance to score and as I was stood behind the goal he only had to dive in and score. He also seemed to run around like a headless chicken.

Beats kicking distribution needs to improve and quick. Drifted out far to quick to often.

This is a pretty accurate analyses.

I have seen three games this season and I would say that Bart is not his usual self.

I have always hoped that Freddie would get back to his sparkly self of when he first came to us, but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Not good last night

I like Chambo but it wasn't a great game for him either.

Things have got to be very different for Saturday or i fear we are going to be slaughtered!
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 21:14 - Aug 15 with 1914 viewschristiand

You’re making assumptions. Even if you were there last night this isn’t going to confirm who PH was referring to, unless you were in that dressing room.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 21:23 - Aug 15 with 1862 viewsexmouthblue

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 21:14 - Aug 15 by christiand

You’re making assumptions. Even if you were there last night this isn’t going to confirm who PH was referring to, unless you were in that dressing room.

I agree it’s guesswork. There is so much to work on for Hurst. Nolan and Nsiala look good additions but I last night couldn’t really tell what Nolan was doing and where he should be. The team has the ability, just not the familiarity of a system and each other.

I trust Hurst, but don’t expect it to be a quick turnaround and can see us turning up to playing the budgies with very few points on the board.
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 21:50 - Aug 15 with 1765 viewsDevereuxxx

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:55 - Aug 15 by north_stand77

This is a pretty accurate analyses.

I have seen three games this season and I would say that Bart is not his usual self.

I have always hoped that Freddie would get back to his sparkly self of when he first came to us, but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Not good last night

I like Chambo but it wasn't a great game for him either.

Things have got to be very different for Saturday or i fear we are going to be slaughtered!

Something i've recently noticed about Sears is that he is constantly 1 second behind the pace of the game. If he has time to get the ball under control and take a touch, he's usually okay. But if he's required to do anything instinctive, incisive or off the cuff he can't do it. Hiss spatial awareness and general game management is very poor. At one point during the blackburn match the ball was bobbling round the box and he was stood there like a passenger waiting for a bus.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 21:56 - Aug 15 with 1733 viewsSimonds92

Despite the fact the majority of people giving their reports on the game mentioning Knudsen as working exceptionally hard you've somehow picked him out?
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 11:43 - Aug 16 with 1334 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Chambers had an awful game.
Bart's kicking was (and always has been) abysmal and to add to his poor start to the season was partly at fault for their goal.

Sears didn't do a great deal, nor did Spence, Donacien or Ward.

Rowe was a lot better than the latter when he came on.
Anyone who was there last night care ... on 11:48 - Aug 16 with 1322 viewsstewartm

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:38 - Aug 15 by exmouthblue

Agree with the Bart comment, I think they only renewed his contract to up an eventual transfer fee...

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 16:04 - Aug 16 with 1179 viewsmadmouse1959

Anyone who was there last night care ... on 20:09 - Aug 15 by BLUEBEAT

Some of the stalwarts from the previous season certainly need a break from this team !!!! The lazy days are over. Combine the new players with our young players who want to make their mark. It might take a few games but at least there will be the 100% commitment Paul Hurst is talking about.
In games like Exeter away I would not have hesitated in playing Emmanuel at centre half or Kenlock at left back. Or playing our other young players.

. Why does Sears mark the full back and not the other way round ? He does not get involved in the game half as much as he should and when he does it is either chasing a full back towards the half way line and when someone bangs the ball his way for him to chase after. Not nearly enough to cause the other team any problems.

Knudsen....well, he just blows hot and cold during every game I,ve watched. He could do alot more to impose himself on the other team and just a couple of balls into the box is about all you get from him on some days.

If we are to get this team spirit on a roll then a 11 man fighting unit is what we are going to need. Not 9.5....10 or 10.5, it has to be 11 players to match teams like Villa, Derby, Leeds etc

I still think Morris deserves a place up front with Harrison. Morris is the kind of mobile goal threat we need. Jackson down the left for his pace. Chalobah & Nolan in middle of midfield & Edwards on the right flank. When Woolfenden is back he would be in MY team. Other than that, Cotter, Kenlock and Emmanuel should be considered at any time. Dozzell, Skuse, Roberts, Folami, Downes & Nydam also. waiting to slot in off the bench if selected to be on the bench. That's my opinion for what its worth .

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024