Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game 19:40 - Aug 13 with 1662 viewsPinewoodblue

Hope they are Exeter bound and not out on loan.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 19:57 - Aug 13 with 1622 viewsagentp

Think they need a loan TBH

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 20:10 - Aug 13 with 1597 viewsMetal_Hacker

It’ll be loan

Poll: If it were one or the other

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 1480 viewsCoco

Why so adverse to a loan? Both clearly not quite ready to make a big impact on the first team.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:45 - Aug 13 with 1415 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:11 - Aug 13 by Coco

Why so adverse to a loan? Both clearly not quite ready to make a big impact on the first team.

How is Emmanuel not deemed good enough? The guy was Rotherham's player of the year last season playing 40 odd games, got promoted to the Championship all as an ITFC player yet he's deemed not good enough for Championship unlike the Shrewsbury and Accrington signings! Makes no sense.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:48 - Aug 13 with 1406 viewsElderGrizzly

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:45 - Aug 13 by Jonnosdreadlocks

How is Emmanuel not deemed good enough? The guy was Rotherham's player of the year last season playing 40 odd games, got promoted to the Championship all as an ITFC player yet he's deemed not good enough for Championship unlike the Shrewsbury and Accrington signings! Makes no sense.

He’s not good enough defensively or positionally. Which is exactly what the manager of Rotherham said about him after he won the award.

Him and Kenlock are both suspect defensively, but much better going forwards. If we played wing backs, both would play i’m sure
Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:51 - Aug 13 with 1394 viewsStokieBlue

A ridiculous argument.

You are saying a player from a lower league cannot be better than one in a league above.

Silly isn't it.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:00 - Aug 13 with 1369 viewsCoco

*young player of the year.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:01 - Aug 13 with 1370 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 21:51 - Aug 13 by StokieBlue

A ridiculous argument.

You are saying a player from a lower league cannot be better than one in a league above.

Silly isn't it.

SB

no, im not saying that. im saying Rotherham saw him as a key part of their promotion and they wanted to keep him. I don't understand why he's not considered good enough by Hurst or MM.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Login to get fewer ads

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:06 - Aug 13 with 1347 viewsMetal_Hacker

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:01 - Aug 13 by Jonnosdreadlocks

no, im not saying that. im saying Rotherham saw him as a key part of their promotion and they wanted to keep him. I don't understand why he's not considered good enough by Hurst or MM.

He’s not good enough .....yet

Poll: If it were one or the other

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:08 - Aug 13 with 1347 viewsGarv

Might not be deemed good enough on the ball, which I'd say isn't unlikely.

It's a shame because on paper as you say he seems absolutely ready to step up. I worry about Donacien defensively, so far.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:17 - Aug 13 with 1318 viewsVic

Nydam & Emmanuel not involved in U23 game on 22:01 - Aug 13 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I guess our aspirations and expectations are higher than Rotherham’s.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024