Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts 07:48 - Aug 8 with 628 viewsHoofballFanboy

I thought Chabolah was as solid as a rock in that DM position - all our new signings played well too which is good to see, unfortunately I didn't see Skuse do much all game. Also there weren't enough long balls during the game, so hopefully Hurst can sort this one out.
Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 07:52 - Aug 8 with 607 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Were people watching a different game to me? I thought Chalobah was sloppy, kept giving the ball away and tried to be too clever. He needs to adapt to the Championship but has the ability to be a brilliant player for us.

Poll: Final points total?

Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 07:53 - Aug 8 with 594 viewsBlueDiamond

As long as I don't have to pretend that selling our best goal scorer is a positive then I am in! :)
Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 07:55 - Aug 8 with 581 viewsBloomBlue

Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 07:52 - Aug 8 by TractorBoyOlly

Were people watching a different game to me? I thought Chalobah was sloppy, kept giving the ball away and tried to be too clever. He needs to adapt to the Championship but has the ability to be a brilliant player for us.

You're forgetting the Ipswich fan rules, new players are always great, existing players are useless, hence by default Sears, Skuse etc are rubbish.

Please keep up with the rules.
Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 08:02 - Aug 8 with 556 viewsHoofballFanboy

Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 07:52 - Aug 8 by TractorBoyOlly

Everything went through him he looks like he'll be a great link between defence and attack and considering it was his professional debut I thought he was fantastic. For me it was some of the older more experienced players that let the side down.

Skuse didn't offer anything and frankly I don't think we'd miss him judging by that performance. Spence looked more sloppy to me and Sears looked really weak (great cross for Edwards but apart from that offered nothing special) every time he had the ball at feet he was barged off the ball.

Knudsen had a great game too was as solid as a rock at the back - I don't think he was beaten once.
Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 08:04 - Aug 8 with 542 viewsHoofballFanboy

Lots of positives from Saturday's game - My thoughts on 08:02 - Aug 8 by HoofballFanboy

Everything went through him he looks like he'll be a great link between defence and attack and considering it was his professional debut I thought he was fantastic. For me it was some of the older more experienced players that let the side down.

Skuse didn't offer anything and frankly I don't think we'd miss him judging by that performance. Spence looked more sloppy to me and Sears looked really weak (great cross for Edwards but apart from that offered nothing special) every time he had the ball at feet he was barged off the ball.

Knudsen had a great game too was as solid as a rock at the back - I don't think he was beaten once.

I think Harrison could be our Grant Holt - Freekick magnet...the only thing that worries me is that it looks like he doesn't wear shin pads
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024