Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about 19:18 - Aug 1 with 2017 viewsCoco

People leaving the club.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 19:31 - Aug 1 with 1950 viewsgt81

Let's be honest - we were no different when Charlton snapped up Holland and Ambrose from us for peanuts.

Whilst I'm pleased at the thought of getting decent players for a pittance, I can understand the frustration when the shoe is on the other foot.
This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 19:36 - Aug 1 with 1907 viewsBLUEBEAT

Don’t hate the players, hate the game*

* McCarthy, Milne, Evans excluded obvs...

Poll: W or W

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 20:13 - Aug 1 with 1808 viewsBlue_Armee

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 19:36 - Aug 1 by BLUEBEAT

Don’t hate the players, hate the game*

* McCarthy, Milne, Evans excluded obvs...

So it’s ok for Hurst to sign them from Grimsby to Shrewsbury but now he doesn’t like it when it’s Shrewsbury to Ipswich

Double standards I’d say.

Always a bigger fish in the sea as we have found out many times to our cost

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 20:35 - Aug 1 with 1751 viewsMattSTFC

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 20:13 - Aug 1 by Blue_Armee

So it’s ok for Hurst to sign them from Grimsby to Shrewsbury but now he doesn’t like it when it’s Shrewsbury to Ipswich

Hurst signed one player from Grimsby, in the last January window, and then hardly played him.
This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 21:47 - Aug 1 with 1644 viewsm14_blue

I can see why they're annoyed to be honest. Thought the chairman came across as a right bitter pillock over Hurst leaving but to have your 2 best players unsettled, and probably sold, just a few days before the start of the season must be irritating. Leaves them very little time to bring in replacements too.

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less, but I can see why they're annoyed.
This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 21:49 - Aug 1 with 1632 viewsBLUEBEAT

dhtphtg 🙄

Poll: W or W

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 01:49 - Aug 2 with 1451 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

This Shrews guy seems to get very bitter about on 08:27 - Aug 2 with 1213 viewsagentp

It mirrors the reaction on here to Knight. Bl00dy bigger clubs.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024