Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter 22:26 - May 28 with 1375 viewsgtsb

Used a lot on here but who over the age of 50 has it. I don't and I haven't got a clue. Is it a young thing ?
[Post edited 28 May 2018 22:27]
Twitter on 22:32 - May 28 with 1333 viewsBurwell_Blue

I use it, it’s a good way to make money to be honest, like most social media.
Twitter on 22:34 - May 28 with 1318 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

If Sir Patrick Stewart can do it, I'm sure anyone can!
Twitter on 23:08 - May 28 with 1264 viewsLord_Lucan

I look at it if someone posts a link on here about something but I struggle to understand what order it's all in.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Twitter on 23:14 - May 28 with 1245 viewsFreddies_Ears

I have it, but don't use it much. I can't work out how to list new tweets in chronological order, and there are far too many irrelevant ads.
Twitter on 23:26 - May 28 with 1228 viewsCoastalblue

I'm over 50 and have it but only ever use it for work, rarely on it nowadays to be honest.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Twitter on 23:30 - May 28 with 1223 viewsjaykay

no sorry never used at all. after seeing what that bellend of a ex norwich player and someone called sparrow put on it glad i dont.
only seen the above posted on threads here.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Twitter on 07:54 - May 29 with 1121 viewsSteve_M

It's not really a young thing, more one's own personalised feed of people they choose to follow. I started with a load of news and sport sites, then added ITFC twitter to it but have a load of cricket, politics, science and some outdoor/walking stuff now.

I've probably read more broadly than I would have done without it as it has introduced me to things I might not have seen. It's pretty good for finding things out early, hence Sitters noting the Shrewsbury announcement before ITFC had said anything. Plenty of dross too, but that's social media.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024