Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart 16:55 - Mar 29 with 1298 viewsKeno

What you had been lead to believe?

Just curious

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 1290 viewsartsbossbeard

This is not what we were told, to be fair.

BUT who know if it has become a deciding factor now??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:07 - Mar 29 with 1230 viewsLord_Lucan

I have no reasons to think that Micks decision to leave will affect Bart signing in any way. It's a completely different matter and he wants to stay. So we are told and I believe it.

To be honest (and I could be very wrong on this bit) I don't buy all this stuff about the players desperate for Mick to stay - other than there are some that know they will be fighting for their place under a new manager or transferred.

It's human nature, no one knows what will happen under a change of manager whether you are a burger flipper or a footballer and it's worse for a footballer as it isn't just a case of moving jobs but potentially having to move somewhere awful, like the north.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:10 - Mar 29 with 1202 viewsartsbossbeard

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:07 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

I have no reasons to think that Micks decision to leave will affect Bart signing in any way. It's a completely different matter and he wants to stay. So we are told and I believe it.

To be honest (and I could be very wrong on this bit) I don't buy all this stuff about the players desperate for Mick to stay - other than there are some that know they will be fighting for their place under a new manager or transferred.

It's human nature, no one knows what will happen under a change of manager whether you are a burger flipper or a footballer and it's worse for a footballer as it isn't just a case of moving jobs but potentially having to move somewhere awful, like the north.

Exactly!

Chips AND gravy. Case closed.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:11 - Mar 29 with 1201 viewsOsborneOneNil

He's being a bit of an 'I am', isn't he. MM
Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 1184 viewsLord_Lucan

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:11 - Mar 29 by OsborneOneNil

He's being a bit of an 'I am', isn't he. MM

He seems to have a habit of that, which is a shame as he doesn't need to as he is held in very high respect throughout the football world, with the exception of Cork.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lucan or ABB - is what Mick says about Bart on 17:49 - Mar 29 with 1082 viewsKeno

Thanks!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024