Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be Careful What You Wish For? 07:41 - Mar 20 with 1593 viewsLuke40885

Maybe the above would apply with some of the names i’ve seen chucked around on twitter etc.
Warburton?
Mowbray?
I think i even see one person say Curbishley. Like jesus.
Redknapp?

I’m not saying theres a right answer, and I havent a clue who’d best fit but the only one i’ve seen that i’ve thought yea thats worth a punt is Lampard. (Like thats going to happen)

Why would we get rid of McCarthy for some of those names in the game?

I think some of our fans need a reality check. (Like I did when I actually thought we may scrape play offs) ha.

I mean really, who would we want down here?

Iᴘsᴡɪᴄʜ Tᴏᴡɴ Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Cʟᴜʙ
Poll: Will you be renewing?

Be Careful What You Wish For? on 07:56 - Mar 20 with 1553 viewsBluefish

It didn't matter anymore. The mickout bandwagon started about negative performances but snowballed to just being the way to vent about anything and everything. A lot of the people being the most vocal are 1 a season at best watchers but they are adamant that he must go and frothing at the mouth. Mick represents everything that people are frustrated about in football, people demand something new and they want it now. My concern as I shared in a recent post is what happens when the change is made but eveything else stays the same? Do the posters disappear? Do they accept that they were wrong? Or do they take the protest to the new figurehead manager?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Be Careful What You Wish For? on 07:58 - Mar 20 with 1540 viewssolemio

It's the first time I've seen Jesus mentioned as a possible replacement for MM.
Lots of experience with Nazareth FC.
Be Careful What You Wish For? on 07:58 - Mar 20 with 1540 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm hoping that I have an irrational hatred for the new chap and therefore I'm able to twist everything he says & does into a negative and subsequently call for his sacking after leading us to a glorious mid-table finish next term.

I might need some tips on this but I believe Caps Lock is my friend.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Be Careful What You Wish For? on 08:05 - Mar 20 with 1512 viewsdickie

Be Careful What You Wish For? on 07:58 - Mar 20 by solemio

It's the first time I've seen Jesus mentioned as a possible replacement for MM.
Lots of experience with Nazareth FC.

Don't know of many other goalkeepers who have gone on to have successful managerial careers
Be Careful What You Wish For? on 09:43 - Mar 20 with 1444 viewsGarv

I get the discussion on this subject, but it's irrelevant in a way simply because its not our job to find the right manager, it's the owners job and hence he should be best placed to make the decision. Us not knowing who we should go and get doesn't mean a good candidate isn't out there.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Be Careful What You Wish For? on 10:06 - Mar 20 with 1427 viewsNo9

Sadly none of this is in our gift, we just have to hope that Mr Evans advisors do a better job in the future, 9whether MM goes or not) than they have in the past
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024