Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. 22:01 - Mar 8 with 992 viewsNewcyBlue

Sometimes things come to a head. Sometimes you don’t really understand the impact you are having on people you love.

I have been away for a couple of months now. MrsNewcy and I have drifted apart a bit. We haven’t communicated very well, my all or nothing personality has made it harder. We both have different ways of feeling connected despite the time and distance.

We had a chat. We still have some ways to go.

Whatever you do Seb, learn to communicate effectively. With people you love, with people you work with, with people.

Communication makes your life so much easier, it can ease any concerns, it can reinforce positive feelings.

It was your birthday yesterday. We managed to talk. 5 years old. You were so excited. You talked so fast, with such excitement, it was like you had been doing drugs. I was exhausted listening to you!

MrsNewcy came to see you and dropped a couple of presents off. It’s been good that you and MrsNewcy can maintain a relationship and see each other whilst I am away.

Recently there was an accident on one of our sister ships. It was a stark reminder of how dangerous my job is. It hit home quite hard.

I am counting down the days until I see you again, the countdown seems to be going slower at the moment. A month left.

A short leave is on the horizon, I have something new planned for you. Our first weekend away. We are going to see Ipswich vs Aston Villa. I am not sure who is more excited. Probably me. Just.

When we last spoke I told you that next time you look at the moon, remember I see the same moon. The distance between us is physically large. I am always right there with you, even when so far away.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. on 22:33 - Mar 8 with 935 viewsJimmy86

You in the Navy Newcy?
The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. on 22:42 - Mar 8 with 928 viewsFtnfwest

Did you ever find out what the strange light crashing into the sea was?
The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. on 03:12 - Mar 9 with 852 viewsNewcyBlue

The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. on 22:33 - Mar 8 by Jimmy86

You in the Navy Newcy?

The Merch yeah.

The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. on 03:18 - Mar 9 with 852 viewsNewcyBlue

The Sebby Diaries - A tumultuous time, you give me hope. on 22:42 - Mar 8 by Ftnfwest

Did you ever find out what the strange light crashing into the sea was?

Our learned friends Stokie and Guthers convinced me it was a meteor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024