Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unrealistic expectations. 08:51 - Oct 29 with 861 viewsITFCson

Football is a results based game. If we played lovely football but got relegated everyone would complain. If we played ugly football and got promoted everyone would be happy. Winning by playing entertaining football should be seen as a bonus.
Given our budget, resources and expectation our true position in this league should be mid table at the very very best. We are currently over achieving, although admittedly some may argue we've played more of the weaker teams to date.
Anyway, although I don't condone MM comments towards the fans you can certainly understand his frustration. If you were doing better or equal to what was expected in your job then I don't think you'd be to happy to get criticized constantly.
Unrealistic expectations. on 09:00 - Oct 29 with 841 viewsBasuco

It is the same at Man Utd, watching MOTD this morning fans are not happy at watching rubbish football but are currently second in the prem, I turned the Utd game off as it was so boring yesterday but that is a Mourinho side, dull but successful, who says MM has got it wrong in his footballing philosophy?
Unrealistic expectations. on 09:14 - Oct 29 with 821 viewsJohnny_Boy

Unrealistic expectations. on 09:00 - Oct 29 by Basuco

It is the same at Man Utd, watching MOTD this morning fans are not happy at watching rubbish football but are currently second in the prem, I turned the Utd game off as it was so boring yesterday but that is a Mourinho side, dull but successful, who says MM has got it wrong in his footballing philosophy?

Comparing MM to Jose.

I've seen it all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024