Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommy and J2 have been sending recipes 23:20 - Oct 12 with 1057 viewsNewcyBlue

To my cook.

I haven't had a lot of sleep over the last few days. Couple of hours here, couple of hours there. Today I managed to get a decent sleep. Slept through dinner though. My cadet brings me up some cake just now (0010hrs) saying it was brilliant.

I take a spoonful and was met with a texture I shouldn't have been. Underneath the cream on the cake was cheddar cheese. That's right folks, an actual cheese cake.

Is nothing sacred? I love cake. I love cheese. But the two of them together is disgusting. I am not a pregnant woman.

J2/Rommy leave my cook alone!

Interestingly the cook is playing hide the sausage with one of our electricians on board (cook is female).

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Rommy and J2 have been sending recipes on 23:23 - Oct 12 with 1041 viewsGlasgowBlue

someone heard you shout from your cabin “sack my cook” at least I think that’s what they heard you shouting.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rommy and J2 have been sending recipes on 23:38 - Oct 12 with 1020 viewsNewcyBlue

Rommy and J2 have been sending recipes on 23:23 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

someone heard you shout from your cabin “sack my cook” at least I think that’s what they heard you shouting.

You heard that all the way in Glasgow too? Or did you tune in to my webcam?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Rommy and J2 have been sending recipes on 05:45 - Oct 13 with 955 viewsTLA

Morning Newcy.

Your cheese cake comment did make me genuinely LOL! That's proper special!
Rommy and J2 have been sending recipes on 06:53 - Oct 13 with 931 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"
Interestingly the cook is playing hide the sausage with one of our electricians on board (cook is female)."

Just had a disturbed night's sleep after reading this last thing!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024