Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner 15:35 - Oct 12 with 2930 viewsartsbossbeard

1. Peter Risdale, Ex Leeds Utd Chairman.

A stunning performance in giving Seth Johnson 60k a week rather than the piddly 35k Seth had agreed with his agent.

2. Danny Dyer. No explanation needed.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:37 - Oct 12 with 2915 viewsStokieBlue

Homer Simpson:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:38 - Oct 12 with 2911 viewsDarth_Koont

Pronouns: He/Him

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:39 - Oct 12 with 2905 viewsBlueBadger

[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 15:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:41 - Oct 12 with 2889 viewsITFC_Forever

Simon Clegg and Marcus Evans.

Why pay a low price for Tamas Priskin, when you can pay £1.7m?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:42 - Oct 12 with 2887 viewshomer_123

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:41 - Oct 12 by ITFC_Forever

Simon Clegg and Marcus Evans.

Why pay a low price for Tamas Priskin, when you can pay £1.7m?

I see your Priskin and raise you a Currie.

Darren Currie, a player we could have picked up for a free in the summer but not, good old Ipswich paid a six figure sum for him instead partway through the season.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:46 - Oct 12 with 2870 viewsDarth_Koont

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:42 - Oct 12 by homer_123

Darren Currie, a player we could have picked up for a free in the summer but not, good old Ipswich paid a six figure sum for him instead partway through the season.

To be fair I don't think we could afford him on the wage bill in the Summer. His signing was purely on the back of a good cup draw as we didn't have a pot to p!ss in otherwise.

Pronouns: He/Him

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:48 - Oct 12 with 2851 viewsSpruceMoose

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 15:42 - Oct 12 by homer_123

You don't miss your chance to sign the David Beckham of the lower leagues.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 16:41 - Oct 12 with 2773 viewsIllinoisblue

of all the money we've wasted over the years, Currie barely registers . A) he was good, and B) he cost peanuts compared to the millions wasted later. 1.7million for Lee Martin must be one of the worst transfer deals in football history.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 16:48 - Oct 12 with 2754 viewsfactual_blue

1. My 13 year old great niece
2. My 11 year old great nephew

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 2736 viewsSteve_M

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 16:41 - Oct 12 by Illinoisblue

of all the money we've wasted over the years, Currie barely registers . A) he was good, and B) he cost peanuts compared to the millions wasted later. 1.7million for Lee Martin must be one of the worst transfer deals in football history.

Although a bloody left back would probably have got us promoted. Currie was just too slow and unenergetic to play in a midfield four. Especially given we already had Magilton in there.

The money Royle wasted on Sam Parkin the year after.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 2730 viewsSteve_M

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 16:48 - Oct 12 by factual_blue

1. My 13 year old great niece
2. My 11 year old great nephew

I suspect my 13 month old niece too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 17:06 - Oct 12 with 2712 viewsfactual_blue

People who would be better at negotiating Brexit with Johnny Foreigner on 17:01 - Oct 12 by Steve_M

I suspect my 13 month old niece too.

Only thirteen months old and already she's suspicious?

Clearly takes after her uncle Steve.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024