Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How good were the Flumps? 18:51 - Aug 26 with 1357 viewsartsbossbeard

Best footy team I've seen at FPR for a while.

Still 12 points from 15, I'll take that and party.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How good were the Flumps? on 19:01 - Aug 26 with 1331 viewsbrogansnose

They were the best team last season too. Before that his Watford side were the best side I'd seen in ages at PR.

12 from 15. I'm happy.
How good were the Flumps? on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 1322 viewspointofblue

They were good but I thought we made it very easy for them.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How good were the Flumps? on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 1308 viewsgt81

How good were the Flumps? on 19:04 - Aug 26 by pointofblue

They were good but I thought we made it very easy for them.

This. Don't like negative tactics but I would've understood it today.

We could have gone 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 today and stopped Fulham playing around us so easily in the middle of the park, but they also had far too much time and space on the flanks.
How good were the Flumps? on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 1308 viewsericclacton

Their midfield trio were very good, especially old McDonald bossed the whole game.
How good were the Flumps? on 19:16 - Aug 26 with 1288 viewsericclacton

How good were the Flumps? on 19:13 - Aug 26 by ericclacton

Their midfield trio were very good, especially old McDonald bossed the whole game.

Thisssssssssss
How good were the Flumps? on 22:11 - Aug 26 with 1159 views3_5_2

How good were the Flumps? on 19:13 - Aug 26 by gt81

This. Don't like negative tactics but I would've understood it today.

We could have gone 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 today and stopped Fulham playing around us so easily in the middle of the park, but they also had far too much time and space on the flanks.

I did wonder why we didn't go to 451 We were getting killed on both wings, especially Iorfa

Skuse chased shadows all game, won more tackles he had a right to but he was over run

We had the players to play this system, even with the horrific injury list we have at present

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

How good were the Flumps? on 22:28 - Aug 26 with 1129 viewsgt81

How good were the Flumps? on 22:11 - Aug 26 by 3_5_2

I did wonder why we didn't go to 451 We were getting killed on both wings, especially Iorfa

Skuse chased shadows all game, won more tackles he had a right to but he was over run

We had the players to play this system, even with the horrific injury list we have at present

Indeed. I'm not sure we could have won today, but I am convinced we'd at least have given Fulham a better game if we'd gone with a midfield of Celina, Downes, Skuse, Ward and Rowe, with whoever you like up top in the lone striker role, probably Waghorn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024