Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio suffolk last night 10:29 - Aug 16 with 1614 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Radio suffolk last night on 13:20 - Aug 16 with 1448 viewsBluearmy71

I'm not gonna slam Brenner but I do wish he'd have less enthusiasm in his voice when the opposition score, I was out in the garden couldn't hear the radio really clearly but thought we'd gone 1-3 by his reaction, walked in to hear the radio better and who scored for us with a big smile on my face only to have that smile knocked off as he announced 2-2.

Brenner sort it out dude :)
Radio suffolk last night on 13:35 - Aug 16 with 1419 viewsnorth_stand77

I like the way the written dialogue comes up as 'traveling pants'!
Radio suffolk last night on 13:36 - Aug 16 with 1419 viewschrice

Radio suffolk last night on 13:20 - Aug 16 by Bluearmy71

I'm not gonna slam Brenner but I do wish he'd have less enthusiasm in his voice when the opposition score, I was out in the garden couldn't hear the radio really clearly but thought we'd gone 1-3 by his reaction, walked in to hear the radio better and who scored for us with a big smile on my face only to have that smile knocked off as he announced 2-2.

Surely all he is doing is raising his voice to be heard over the crowd?
Radio suffolk last night on 13:51 - Aug 16 with 1377 viewsBluearmy71

Radio suffolk last night on 13:36 - Aug 16 by chrice

Surely all he is doing is raising his voice to be heard over the crowd?

He may well be, but I would imagine that his microphone is at a suitable level to combat that, its just the same pitch, good 'ol Knightsy ( R.I.P) had a very somber tone when the opposition scored so it can be done.

In all honesty I don't expect him to change that's why I said "I wish"

The point can also be made I should have stayed in and listed to it all more carefully but that's not always practical!
Radio suffolk last night on 13:53 - Aug 16 with 1368 viewsDolly2.0

Radio suffolk last night on 13:20 - Aug 16 by Bluearmy71

His voice is raised more for Town goals. You can hear it quite clearly in that montage.

People would soon be moaning if he spoke monotone for opposition goals and people didn't realise we'd conceded.

I'm constantly baffled by the knocking of Brenner on here. He does an excellent job. If you weren't listening properly that's your problem.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Radio suffolk last night on 14:02 - Aug 16 with 1345 viewsBluearmy71

Radio suffolk last night on 13:53 - Aug 16 by Dolly2.0

His voice is raised more for Town goals. You can hear it quite clearly in that montage.

People would soon be moaning if he spoke monotone for opposition goals and people didn't realise we'd conceded.

I'm constantly baffled by the knocking of Brenner on here. He does an excellent job. If you weren't listening properly that's your problem.

Like I said I'm not slamming him, I like him, it was just that aspect of his commentary while I was out in the garden that confused me........jeez talk about taking a post far to seriously!

Thanks for the down vote Dolly on such an insignificant post though!
Radio suffolk last night on 14:23 - Aug 16 with 1308 viewsDolly2.0

Radio suffolk last night on 14:02 - Aug 16 by Bluearmy71

Like I said I'm not slamming him, I like him, it was just that aspect of his commentary while I was out in the garden that confused me........jeez talk about taking a post far to seriously!

Thanks for the down vote Dolly on such an insignificant post though!

It's not just you it's a culmination of anti-Brenner posts on here. I've even seen people suggesting he's more excited for opposition goals. Which is nonsense.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Radio suffolk last night on 14:39 - Aug 16 with 1269 viewsBluearmy71

Radio suffolk last night on 14:23 - Aug 16 by Dolly2.0

It's not just you it's a culmination of anti-Brenner posts on here. I've even seen people suggesting he's more excited for opposition goals. Which is nonsense.

He probs just gets caught up in the moment, I think we are all guilty of that at times......what does amaze me is how commentators resist swearing, every goal we concede I'm FFSing all over the place!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024