Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. 16:20 - Aug 7 with 3474 viewsLord_Lucan

I signed up on Saturday, went through all the payment details and I got, er - nothing.

Do I re register? Will I get charged twice? Do ITFC know what they are doing? Has anyone else had same same problems?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:22 - Aug 7 with 3455 viewsSWGF

Can you not just get a digital radio?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:25 - Aug 7 with 3443 viewsFixed_It

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:22 - Aug 7 by SWGF

Can you not just get a digital radio?

Or just go to the......oh!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 3432 viewsColin_Viljoen

As I'm not in Ipswich area, I have always had the radio commentary, this carried on using the new app. I could also view the extended highlights the next day, this had it's own commentary.
Not found the whole match replay yet!!
That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:30 - Aug 7 with 3423 viewsIllinoisblue

I think the audio was fooked on Saturday - there was an update to the app yesterday to fix it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:35 - Aug 7 with 3405 viewsHeathlander

Are you Ipswich? A £4.99 FM radio from Tesco will do the job. Listen to Radio Suffolk.
That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:37 - Aug 7 with 3399 viewsLord_Lucan

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:35 - Aug 7 by Heathlander

Are you Ipswich? A £4.99 FM radio from Tesco will do the job. Listen to Radio Suffolk.

Saturdays I am in enemy territory and I can't get Suffolk on DAB - although I had assumed they were switched on now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:39 - Aug 7 with 3388 viewsGlasgowBlue

I managed to get the second half. But I could only find how to listen live on an ios device. Not on my laptop.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 3375 viewsSamuelowen88

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:27 - Aug 7 by Colin_Viljoen

As I'm not in Ipswich area, I have always had the radio commentary, this carried on using the new app. I could also view the extended highlights the next day, this had it's own commentary.
Not found the whole match replay yet!!

Took me ages to find it.

Full match replay = Matches > Results > Match Report > top left "Watch Now"

Poll: England v Wales Score

Login to get fewer ads

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 3375 viewsHeathlander

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:37 - Aug 7 by Lord_Lucan

Saturdays I am in enemy territory and I can't get Suffolk on DAB - although I had assumed they were switched on now.

They are on DAB. It's just the rights they have to ITFC games only allows it to be played in Suffolk. That's why it drops off when they kick off.
That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:42 - Aug 7 with 3359 viewsStokieBlue

I've currently got two subscriptions and being charged twice because the password reset wasn't working.

I'll cancel one at some point.

There were issues, when I re-registered I went through all the payment stuff, it didn't add my subscription though only made the account. If you go back and add the subscription now you should be fine.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:49 - Aug 7 with 3333 viewsIllinoisblue

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:40 - Aug 7 by Samuelowen88

Took me ages to find it.

Full match replay = Matches > Results > Match Report > top left "Watch Now"

the site UX is pretty poor. If you go to the fixture list then click on the iFollow link for the Luton match it takes you to the iFollow subscription page - even though I'm already logged in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 17:01 - Aug 7 with 3299 viewsCaptMickMills

That must have been frustrating. It worked ok for me.
That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 17:03 - Aug 7 with 3293 viewsdirtyboy

I found a birmingham stream, weird listening to opposition biased commentary. Gives you a different perspective on some of your own players.
That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 17:28 - Aug 7 with 3258 viewsVic

Lucers, you weren't alone on Saturday. The chat room during the math was full of very disgruntled subscribers who got nothing for their money, all asking what they should be doing.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 18:20 - Aug 7 with 3188 viewsBent_double

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:37 - Aug 7 by Lord_Lucan

I can get RS on FM on my car radio when it's parked outside here in Gt Yarmouth, not sure if it stretches as far as Noj tho.

For what it's worth, I've subscribed to iPlayer - now iFollow - for the last 6/7 years or more, generally the audio on live matches is pretty good (with the odd exception). It was perfect during the Brum game.

I didn't get any email info re iFollow, no reminders about renewing my yearly subscription or anything, but I just installed the app on my tablet and it worked straightaway.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 05:20 - Aug 8 with 2986 viewsBenters

That blooming ifollow live radio commentary thing. on 16:35 - Aug 7 by Heathlander

Indeed thats all i have and it works ok.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024