Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? 22:33 - Aug 5 with 1777 viewsRyorry

Been watching on +1 since about 10.20, have I missed us?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 22:37 - Aug 5 with 1751 viewspointofblue

No, we were on late, should be on soon.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 22:38]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 22:51 - Aug 5 with 1699 viewsRyorry

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 22:37 - Aug 5 by pointofblue

No, we were on late, should be on soon.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 22:38]

Just seen, cheers

So was Ward "lively and inventive"? (commentator)

Is Mick's team still "hard to beat"?! ( 'Arry said so ...)

We won't know extent of Andre's injury till Monday, apparently (MIck said).

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 23:06 - Aug 5 with 1643 viewspointofblue

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 22:51 - Aug 5 by Ryorry

Just seen, cheers

So was Ward "lively and inventive"? (commentator)

Is Mick's team still "hard to beat"?! ( 'Arry said so ...)

We won't know extent of Andre's injury till Monday, apparently (MIck said).

Ward played well; was probably overshadowed by Downes' debut and Dozzell's injury.

To be fair even last season we were only walloped three times in the season proper - 3-0 at Newcastle and Forest plus at home to Derby. With those Forest simply needed it more than us, Newcastle were a class above and Derby was our low point where it felt like we were freefalling.

Dozzell is at least tweeting so I presume that means he isn't in hospital. Can you tweet in hospital nowadays?

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 01:36 - Aug 6 with 1538 viewsRyorry

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 23:06 - Aug 5 by pointofblue

Ward played well; was probably overshadowed by Downes' debut and Dozzell's injury.

To be fair even last season we were only walloped three times in the season proper - 3-0 at Newcastle and Forest plus at home to Derby. With those Forest simply needed it more than us, Newcastle were a class above and Derby was our low point where it felt like we were freefalling.

Dozzell is at least tweeting so I presume that means he isn't in hospital. Can you tweet in hospital nowadays?

Pretty sure you can tweet in hospital yes! and MM said in post match interview "Andre's injury looks like a knee ligament but we'll know more on Monday", which to me suggests he's being kept in for tests.

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 01:49 - Aug 6 with 1527 viewspointofblue

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 01:36 - Aug 6 by Ryorry

Pretty sure you can tweet in hospital yes! and MM said in post match interview "Andre's injury looks like a knee ligament but we'll know more on Monday", which to me suggests he's being kept in for tests.

Wasn't sure about how happy hospital staff would be regarding mobile/electronic devices being used. They used to say they interfered with equipment but that may have changed.

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 02:01 - Aug 6 with 1519 viewsRyorry

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 01:49 - Aug 6 by pointofblue

Wasn't sure about how happy hospital staff would be regarding mobile/electronic devices being used. They used to say they interfered with equipment but that may have changed.

Good point - looks flexible - yes in some areas in some hospitals according to this, but it was last updated 2015.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/2146.aspx?CategoryID=68&SubCategoryID=162

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 02:16 - Aug 6 with 1511 viewsjeera

If anyone saw the FLS, were we on early or late? on 01:49 - Aug 6 by pointofblue

I think you'll find most hospitals have wifi nowadays fella.

I'm not sure if the device interfering thing was a bit of a myth. I've never had a phone call come over the x-ray machine before for a start.

There are wards of course where phones are discouraged, but that would be noise level requirements rather than amounts of IV fluids being controlled by how many web tabs a patient has open at once.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024