Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things 14:06 - May 7 with 1376 viewswarkthisway

" I didn't see much wrong with the team" - really? 😂😂😂

bentnkuqi

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:18 - May 7 with 1277 viewsjas0999

I stopped listening to BBC Radio Suffolk. Bias towards the club in fear of being banned.
Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:22 - May 7 with 1248 viewswarkthisway

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:18 - May 7 by jas0999

I stopped listening to BBC Radio Suffolk. Bias towards the club in fear of being banned.

He has been talking the biggest load of b-llocks - - he has the cheek to tell us to get behind Mick when he hasn't been all season- he was a poor player and an even worse pundit- was that the final Radio Suffolk wind up?

bentnkuqi

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:27 - May 7 with 1203 viewshadleighboyblue

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:22 - May 7 by warkthisway

He has been talking the biggest load of b-llocks - - he has the cheek to tell us to get behind Mick when he hasn't been all season- he was a poor player and an even worse pundit- was that the final Radio Suffolk wind up?

......and Mr Wooley will avoid any meaningful questions or criticism when he speaks to MM
Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:28 - May 7 with 1184 viewsITFCBlues

Who would you of played?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:31 - May 7 with 1141 viewswarkthisway

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:28 - May 7 by ITFCBlues

Who would you of played?

It's not the players it's the Manager- yes that team was capable of winning- but we have a clueless coach and Manager who's tactics are outdated and the players clearly now are not playing for the shirt

bentnkuqi

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:33 - May 7 with 1122 viewsWarkystache

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:28 - May 7 by ITFCBlues

Who would you of played?

Me. I'd have done more upfront than Samuel and Moore combined.

I'd have scored that header at the end.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:34 - May 7 with 1116 viewsITFCBlues

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:31 - May 7 by warkthisway

It's not the players it's the Manager- yes that team was capable of winning- but we have a clueless coach and Manager who's tactics are outdated and the players clearly now are not playing for the shirt

We've got a manager that's had us massively overachieving the last 2 seasons. MASSIVLEY.

We've returned to our rightful position. The squad needs a massive overhaul in the summer - there is no one better than Mick to do that

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 18:00 - May 7 with 943 viewswarkthisway

Paul Anderson brought in to say the right things on 14:34 - May 7 by ITFCBlues

We've got a manager that's had us massively overachieving the last 2 seasons. MASSIVLEY.

We've returned to our rightful position. The squad needs a massive overhaul in the summer - there is no one better than Mick to do that

How many games have you been to this season ? 1 or 2? either that or your Dad pays for your tickets

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024