Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late 11:39 - Mar 11 with 1044 viewsSteve_M

They kept Roeder too long and appointed Bryan Gunn and got relegated, they dithered about Hughton and then only sacked him when it was too late for a new manager to stop them getting relegated.

They even kept Neil Adams in charge far too long when it was obvious to everyone out side the Norwich boardroom that he was even worse than Gunn and then, this season, they kept Neil for so long that they have only a tiny chance of the play-offs - even two months ago a change might have seen them reach the top six.

And before anyone moans about McCarthy do tell me exactly what sacking him now would achieve other than to make you feel a bit better.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:44 - Mar 11 with 1019 viewssilkcutblue

Sacking Mick now would make me want to start going to football again
I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:46 - Mar 11 with 1009 viewstextbackup

It would give the new man time to see who he keeps on and who he ditches for next season. Gives him time to see who he wants about the place. Preparation is key

Norwich may well be thinking this with next season in mind. Knowing our lot they'll say goodbye to MM mid July and give new man no time. The powers that be at ITFC have no vision or foresight. Seems like many a fan are happy to do fck all too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:47 - Mar 11 with 993 viewsBarneycurley

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:44 - Mar 11 by silkcutblue

Sacking Mick now would make me want to start going to football again

It would give wavering fans a glimpse of the future post mcarthy or as i like to call it the 'Cretaceous' period

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:47 - Mar 11 with 1000 viewsSteve_M

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:46 - Mar 11 by textbackup

It would give the new man time to see who he keeps on and who he ditches for next season. Gives him time to see who he wants about the place. Preparation is key

Norwich may well be thinking this with next season in mind. Knowing our lot they'll say goodbye to MM mid July and give new man no time. The powers that be at ITFC have no vision or foresight. Seems like many a fan are happy to do fck all too

Which heads back to the main problem in my view, Evans doesn't really know what he wants to do with this club. Or rather, can't work out how to get rid of it without losing too much.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:53 - Mar 11 with 979 viewstextbackup

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:47 - Mar 11 by Steve_M

Which heads back to the main problem in my view, Evans doesn't really know what he wants to do with this club. Or rather, can't work out how to get rid of it without losing too much.

Exactly. Phil's post in another thread about next season being massive for them is why Neil's gone now I beilieve. They see a few good managers out there, they'll give him time to settle with his team over the end of this season and the summer.

Where as on here you have comments like 'keep mick until the summer and see who comes up' wtf even is that?! get rid now, we are wasting time, so much time. He doesn't want to be here, the whole fking poxy club is just going thro the motions of nothingness

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:56 - Mar 11 with 964 viewsbournemouthblue

They never seem to learn do they

I fear there are one or two good managers about at the moment so they may land on their feet

We will see though, Roy Hodgson would be quite funny, it would feed their delusions of grandeur

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:58 - Mar 11 with 958 viewsRadlett_blue

though you would have to agree that Neil was a good appointment at the time, winning 17 of his first 25 games.
They also panicked early when sacking Gunn & Lambert got them consecutive promotions.
Conclusion is that you don't really know what you are going to get!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 12:01 - Mar 11 with 911 viewstaximan

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:53 - Mar 11 by textbackup

Exactly. Phil's post in another thread about next season being massive for them is why Neil's gone now I beilieve. They see a few good managers out there, they'll give him time to settle with his team over the end of this season and the summer.

Where as on here you have comments like 'keep mick until the summer and see who comes up' wtf even is that?! get rid now, we are wasting time, so much time. He doesn't want to be here, the whole fking poxy club is just going thro the motions of nothingness

well said
Login to get fewer ads

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 12:03 - Mar 11 with 908 viewsEastTownBlue

Not even too late in the season, too late in the week.

We'll let him take the pre-match press conference then sack him a few hours later.
I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 12:29 - Mar 11 with 808 viewsClausThomsen

Yeah, because Keane, Jewell and now McCarthy weren't given enough rope...
I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 13:03 - Mar 11 with 728 viewsPendejo

I do enjoy the Norwich habit of sacking their manager far too late on 11:56 - Mar 11 by bournemouthblue

They never seem to learn do they

I fear there are one or two good managers about at the moment so they may land on their feet

We will see though, Roy Hodgson would be quite funny, it would feed their delusions of grandeur

It would give them an England manager

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024