Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts 20:51 - Jan 14 with 2541 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

After the shambles of Bremtford and the disappointment of QPR, this was their 3rd game of the season.

It's probably worth mentioning at this point that my brothers mate now answers the question when his friends ask 'who do you support' with 'Ipswich'.

Anyway, they thought the atmosphere and everything was very good today and the encouragement was spot on. Not an ounce of negativity.

They think Lawrence is a premier league player as id told them all season.

I'd say:

Lawrence' second goal was a banger.

Bru and Skuse worked well together with dozzell doing ok but a bit lightweight which is understandable.

I love watching Emmanuel play. He is a real trier and has the skill to cause threats offensively as well as being very solid defensively. Very very improved since last season.

I liked is with the 3-5-2 again.

Blackburns goals were silly from our point but at least they haven't cost us points tonight.

Blackburn aren't a very good team and I still think they will go down

Scum losing was great.

My £20 free bet double on Plymouth and the Geordies went in at 5/2. And I've just watched the racing and had a couple of big priced winners. Excellent.

I really enjoyed today. A good performance. It was actually just fun.

Hotdog was a 5.5/10 unfortunately. The 2 McDonald burgers beforehand probably had some part to play in that.

But more importantly, on the train home my brother and his mate have confirmed they will spend the £45 quid of their own money to come to Barnsley away on the 11th of March. Attracting new and young fans is surely the best possible thing that can come from today?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 20:54 - Jan 14 with 2041 viewsSteve_M

Top work at creating more Town fans to suffer with you.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 21:15 - Jan 14 with 1945 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 20:54 - Jan 14 by Steve_M

Top work at creating more Town fans to suffer with you.

They've even had a think over the last few weeks about 'getting a season ticket next season'

I feel proud

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 21:17 - Jan 14 with 1918 viewsm14_blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 21:15 - Jan 14 by The_Romford_Blue

They've even had a think over the last few weeks about 'getting a season ticket next season'

I feel proud

'Romford Blues' supporter's club coming soon?
My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 21:48 - Jan 14 with 1811 viewsbluejake78

Well done Rommy,when the bug bites it is hard to resist.
My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 22:07 - Jan 14 with 1741 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 21:17 - Jan 14 by m14_blue

'Romford Blues' supporter's club coming soon?

I'm gonna have to claim a copyright on my username soon aren't I?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 22:25 - Jan 14 with 1669 viewsSteve_M

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 21:15 - Jan 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I feel proud

My friend's daughter has been to a few games, she turned round to me at QPR and said "Away games are better as you can swear at them". She's not nine yet, girl will go far.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 07:28 - Jan 15 with 1460 viewsTractorWood

Bring the squad. Glad they enjoyed.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 07:30 - Jan 15 with 1454 viewsDolly2.0

Two McDonald's burgers and a hotdog? I see the health regime's going well!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 08:39 - Jan 15 with 1356 viewsBenters

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 07:30 - Jan 15 by Dolly2.0

Two McDonald's burgers and a hotdog? I see the health regime's going well!

The food of commoners ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 08:42 - Jan 15 with 1344 viewsBenters

Nice report Rommy i might even drag my arse to Fulham,maybe even Leeds ...

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 08:54 - Jan 15 with 1302 viewsNewcyBlue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 08:42 - Jan 15 by Benters

Nice report Rommy i might even drag my arse to Fulham,maybe even Leeds ...

Bit early to be on the drink mate....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:19 - Jan 15 with 1212 viewsSuperfrans

Just out of interest, is this your older or younger brother?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:25 - Jan 15 with 1188 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:19 - Jan 15 by Superfrans

Just out of interest, is this your older or younger brother?

Younger

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:27 - Jan 15 with 1179 viewsbrogansnose

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:25 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Younger

Saw you yesterday, the man bag gave it away. Didn't get the chance to have a word but you stand 8 foot away from me.
My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:29 - Jan 15 with 1165 viewsNewcyBlue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:27 - Jan 15 by brogansnose

Saw you yesterday, the man bag gave it away. Didn't get the chance to have a word but you stand 8 foot away from me.

Playing Where's Wommy?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:30 - Jan 15 with 1155 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:27 - Jan 15 by brogansnose

In front of me or 8 foot behind?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:33 - Jan 15 with 1139 viewsDolly2.0

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 08:39 - Jan 15 by Benters

The food of commoners ?

Do you think I'm middle class because I occasionally go in a nice restaurant?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:34 - Jan 15 with 1137 viewsbrogansnose

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:30 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

In front of me or 8 foot behind?

Almost directly behind.
My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:36 - Jan 15 with 1118 viewsbrogansnose

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:29 - Jan 15 by NewcyBlue

Playing Where's Wommy?

Thats when we're not playing ' Which One Is Facters' .
My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:36 - Jan 15 with 1118 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:34 - Jan 15 by brogansnose

Almost directly behind.

Hmmm

I'm trying to remember but I can't picture you

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:41 - Jan 15 with 1086 viewsNewcyBlue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:36 - Jan 15 by brogansnose

Thats when we're not playing ' Which One Is Facters' .

The one with the colostomy bag

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:45 - Jan 15 with 1060 viewsTractorWood

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:34 - Jan 15 by brogansnose

Almost directly behind.

You're about 8 foot left of me!

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:47 - Jan 15 with 1044 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:45 - Jan 15 by TractorWood

You're about 8 foot left of me!

I do look now to see if you are there usually

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:49 - Jan 15 with 1034 viewsTractorWood

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:47 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I do look now to see if you are there usually

Normally dashing up the stairs at 2:59 after enjoying the Arcade Tavern too much. Always look out for you too! Much better yesterday and buzzing for Lincoln.

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:56 - Jan 15 with 999 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My brother and his mate came again today - my thoughts on 09:49 - Jan 15 by TractorWood

Normally dashing up the stairs at 2:59 after enjoying the Arcade Tavern too much. Always look out for you too! Much better yesterday and buzzing for Lincoln.

Yeah I did say to my brother to watch how, in particular the north stand, fills up between about 2:52 and 3:02

He was adamant at 2:50 the SBR Lower would be half full at most

They're buzzing for Barnsley

I'm buzzing for a few away coming up - especially scum.

Not at Lincoln. The trains are a shambles unfortunately

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024