Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich 01:56 - Apr 4 with 824 viewsBlue_Blonde

Calling all ITFC fans in Singapore/ Johor Bahru, MY.
Join us for Norwich v Ipswich at the Penny Black Pub, Boat Quay.
Meeting at 7pm for 7:30pm KO (note the clocks going forward)
We have a reserved table and confirmation they’re showing the match.
So far 17 of us are attending. Town shirts HIGHLY encouraged.

DM to be added to the ITFC SG WhatsApp group.
Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 05:03 - Apr 4 with 758 viewsJackNorthStand

I’m in Brunei. Close but no close enough
Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 06:29 - Apr 4 with 691 viewsBlue_Blonde

Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 05:03 - Apr 4 by JackNorthStand

I’m in Brunei. Close but no close enough

Argh!!! Within touching distance. Join us next time you’re in town. We’re also going to have an end of season party… Portman Pies and chicken satay. If that doesn’t say ITFC in the tropics, what does?!?

COYB!
Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 09:16 - Apr 4 with 586 viewsPhuketPete

Hi Blue Blonde and anyone else reading this

We have a WhatsApp group set up for Asia based fans and have been struggling to find Singapore based fans to join although we have a couple. Currently we have around 45 of us spread over 9-10 countries. If you or anyone else in S’pore is interested in joining the wider chat group; please just click on this link.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/I8BBbBemTuEF5X06habFOf
Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 02:01 - Apr 5 with 473 viewsBlue_Blonde

Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 09:16 - Apr 4 by PhuketPete

We have a WhatsApp group set up for Asia based fans and have been struggling to find Singapore based fans to join although we have a couple. Currently we have around 45 of us spread over 9-10 countries. If you or anyone else in S’pore is interested in joining the wider chat group; please just click on this link.

Greetings PhuketPete! Thanks for reaching out and getting us all connected. I've requested to join your group and I'll share your link with our SG ITFC WhatsApp group because we have plenty of members who travel the region and are often looking for other Town fans to watch the games with. We have 25 in our supporters group here.

COYB and thanks for getting us all linked up!
Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 04:42 - Apr 5 with 442 viewstextbackup

Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 09:16 - Apr 4 by PhuketPete

Have chucked in a request to be added (for this one game only!)
In Ubud, Bali… any suggestions would be great.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 09:13 - Apr 5 with 369 viewsBlue_Blonde

Singapore Watch Party - Norwich v Ipswich on 04:42 - Apr 5 by textbackup

Have chucked in a request to be added (for this one game only!)
In Ubud, Bali… any suggestions would be great.

What a location to watch the game. Hope you find somewhere. COYB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024