Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries, yet again our saviour. 21:24 - Apr 1 with 593 viewsAviator

First Burns. And particularly Moore. I honestly believe we would not be where we are now without those injuries. Hutch in the #10 against Sheff Wed and today Ali changed the pattern of play.

Not saying those injured players are not good, but their absence has forced MCK into changes which have benefited us.

We have tended to grind out results with Moore in the team.

(Also see Johnson injured in the 2000 playoff final). Sometimes a manager needs to be forced into decisions.

I guess that's fate!

COYB!!!!!!!!!
Injuries, yet again our saviour. on 21:28 - Apr 1 with 509 viewspointofblue

We did well today to rebuild and recover without Moore. It will not be easy to start without him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Injuries, yet again our saviour. on 21:30 - Apr 1 with 460 viewsAviator

Injuries, yet again our saviour. on 21:28 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

We did well today to rebuild and recover without Moore. It will not be easy to start without him.

I always thought Moore would be a good impact sub!
Injuries, yet again our saviour. on 21:35 - Apr 1 with 373 viewsWeWereZombies

Injuries, yet again our saviour. on 21:28 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

If he is injured for the Nodge match then we have to start with Al Ali-Hamedi and leave Broadhead (or maybe Jackson except that he is covering for Burns at the moment) on the bench as our emergency frontman, it will work but not in the same way as having Hirst or Moore as the focus of the strikeforce.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Injuries, yet again our saviour. on 21:35 - Apr 1 with 361 viewstcblue

Get the air boot off Hirst
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024