Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? 11:31 - Mar 6 with 1531 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:33 - Mar 6 with 1493 viewsBlueOura

Love it. Smallest bloke on the pitch as well, it must drive opposition coaches mad when Chappers scores a header from a set piece!
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:36 - Mar 6 with 1458 viewstonybied

Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:33 - Mar 6 by BlueOura

Love it. Smallest bloke on the pitch as well, it must drive opposition coaches mad when Chappers scores a header from a set piece!

It's amazing how often he seems to get on the end of set pieces almost unchallenged, isn't it? He must just hide, unseen, amongst the defender's legs in the build-up to the set play!
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:36 - Mar 6 with 1440 viewsArnoldMoorhen

If the keeper goes with two hands, palms open, fingers stretched, I think he would have a much better chance of saving that. Bizarre to try and punch it, unless he was protecting a finger injury.
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:39 - Mar 6 with 1412 viewsKeno

Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:36 - Mar 6 by tonybied

It's amazing how often he seems to get on the end of set pieces almost unchallenged, isn't it? He must just hide, unseen, amongst the defender's legs in the build-up to the set play!

Its the 'make Chappers invisible button' on the laptop they use that does it

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? (n/t) on 12:00 - Mar 6 with 1303 viewsmarchy

[Post edited 6 Mar 12:01]
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 12:01 - Mar 6 with 1292 viewsmarchy

Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:36 - Mar 6 by ArnoldMoorhen

If the keeper goes with two hands, palms open, fingers stretched, I think he would have a much better chance of saving that. Bizarre to try and punch it, unless he was protecting a finger injury.

Not sure he made a deliberate effort to punch it, looks like he just got completely taken by surprise by Chappers attacking out of nowhere and out-leaping someone twice his height…
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 16:51 - Mar 6 with 898 viewsBluespeed225

Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 11:36 - Mar 6 by ArnoldMoorhen

Think the pace was just too quick for the keeper, like Sunderland game. He had a good one saved against Brum . Training ground perfection!
Anyone like to see a different angle on Chappers goal? on 16:58 - Mar 6 with 851 viewsVic

I don't think he's trying to punch it - he's just done by the pace. Another brilliantly conceived and executed set piece. Straight from the training ground.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024