Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On reflection - it's about converting those chances and today 17:11 - Jan 27 with 463 viewshomer_123

we didn't.

Nearly 80% possession - something like 10 to 15 shots on target from 30 odd.

We knew, well before today, that we need a striker, today doesn't do anything to change that. Our goals come from all quarters of the pitch - we have never, under KM, been reliant on one player to score.

Today - we didn't convert those chances but I see nothing here to worry about - I maintain that the time to worry is when we stop creating chances - then we have a real problem.

KM will continue to work, I am sure, with the group to get better at converting chances and, over the course of his management, we have been excellent in doing so.

I'd rather we have not lost today, for lots of reasons but, taking off my blue tinted specs, that was a proper FA Cup tie and what football is about. Congrats Maidstone and, as we always do, we move on.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

On reflection - it's about converting those chances and today on 17:12 - Jan 27 with 438 viewspointofblue

Football is about Ipswich embarrassing themselves on TV. Yep, it really does feel like that.

Can we pay the broadcasters never to show us again?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

On reflection - it's about converting those chances and today on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 411 viewshomer_123

On reflection - it's about converting those chances and today on 17:12 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

Football is about Ipswich embarrassing themselves on TV. Yep, it really does feel like that.

Can we pay the broadcasters never to show us again?

Have we embarrassed ourselves? I'm not sure we have.

It was nothing like the performances in Cup ties we have had over the past 15 or so years - it was Cup football.

That said, I do take your point, our record on TV can't be good!!!!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

On reflection - it's about converting those chances and today on 18:50 - Jan 27 with 310 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

On reflection - it's about converting those chances and today on 17:15 - Jan 27 by homer_123

Have we embarrassed ourselves? I'm not sure we have.

It was nothing like the performances in Cup ties we have had over the past 15 or so years - it was Cup football.

That said, I do take your point, our record on TV can't be good!!!!

We lost to Maidstone who had two shots and scored both. We were mediocre bar two players today and had two players playing drastically below the standard we should be demanding here in Broadhead and Taylor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024