Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hirst, Morsy and Burgess are such big misses. 21:01 - Jan 22 with 276 viewsAsa

We look like a Paul Lambert side again.

Nothing sticks up top without Hirst.

Nothing is retained in the middle without Morsy.

As good as Fridge has been defensively of late he takes six touches where Burgess took one and by the time we switch from one side to another any space we had to exploit has been nullified.

We look a shadow of the side we were. What’s frustrating is that with eleven changes in League Cup matches we stuck to the system and the style of play and still created chances and passed through teams and now it’s like everything has changed since Norwich.

We’ve been largely poor since then. Chaplin has been shocking for five or six games now and he’s got the armband.

We look so un-McKenna like it’s untrue. The frustrating thing will be seeing the same players come out and not being changed until 65 mins.

I’d be throwing Broadhead or Sarmiento and Taylor on for Chaplin and Luongo and trying to force something going forward.
Hirst, Morsy and Burgess are such big misses. on 21:24 - Jan 22 with 211 viewsTractorWood

Maybe all of that is right. My view is that we are trying to play football against a team who are objectively higher quality than us. The outcome is pretty foregone in my view. See Leeds x 2 as well.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024