Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker 16:52 - Jan 22 with 1385 viewsblueasfook

After we lose at Leicester?

I have already drafted a good dig at Ashton.
[Post edited 22 Jan 16:53]

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 16:54 - Jan 22 with 1361 viewsBlueschev

There's no need. 0-1 Town. Taylor, 83rd minute.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 16:57 - Jan 22 with 1324 viewsblueasfook

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 16:54 - Jan 22 by Blueschev

Well that would be great, but I am not hopeful for a win tonight. I am thinking 2-0 to them

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 16:59 - Jan 22 with 1295 viewsBlueschev

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 16:57 - Jan 22 by blueasfook

Well that would be great, but I am not hopeful for a win tonight. I am thinking 2-0 to them

I've just got a good feeling about tonight. So we'll no doubt lose 2-0 as you say.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:02 - Jan 22 with 1277 viewsPinewoodblue

Why do defeatist?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:04 - Jan 22 with 1257 viewsnodge_blue

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 16:54 - Jan 22 by Blueschev

Im feeling positive too. Rested team. Full weeks training. lets go

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:28 - Jan 22 with 1156 viewseireblue

Jeepers, can’t Frimley do it like normal, I have a later than expected start tomorrow morning, and wanted to relax with a G&T.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:53 - Jan 22 with 1052 viewscressi

I'm disappointed we have not got one in either loan or permanent.
Before to much is said I guess no other championship clubs have brought any strikers of note in.
We will see next couple of weeks how serious the owners are about promotion. Don't want excuses on the first of February.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:58 - Jan 22 with 1020 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I shall be going large on how we will likely be fourth by the next time we play and that the season is over.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Login to get fewer ads

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:59 - Jan 22 with 1017 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:28 - Jan 22 by eireblue

Jeepers, can’t Frimley do it like normal, I have a later than expected start tomorrow morning, and wanted to relax with a G&T.

Except his M.O. is we’ll win 3-0, but Frimley will come on to share his ‘concerns’ that we didn’t win 4-0…
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:14 - Jan 22 with 966 viewsMK1

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 17:53 - Jan 22 by cressi

I'm disappointed we have not got one in either loan or permanent.
Before to much is said I guess no other championship clubs have brought any strikers of note in.
We will see next couple of weeks how serious the owners are about promotion. Don't want excuses on the first of February.

If we are trying, but can't get who we want, what else are we suppose to do. There won't be any excuses, just explanations.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:17 - Jan 22 with 954 viewsRyorry

It'll be the ElephantintheRoom, in more ways than one ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:48 - Jan 22 with 868 viewscressi

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:14 - Jan 22 by MK1

If we are trying, but can't get who we want, what else are we suppose to do. There won't be any excuses, just explanations.

Don't want explanations I want us to give ourselves a chance of promotion this chance may not happen again for a long while I remember O'Leary saying we had that we had resources yes I know about FFP but if we fail to go up the likes of Davis will leave anyway. Irrespective of tonight's result we need 2 strikers by end of the month.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:56 - Jan 22 with 828 viewsGavTWTD

OK I'll do it but I wanted an early night

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:58 - Jan 22 with 816 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:56 - Jan 22 by GavTWTD

OK I'll do it but I wanted an early night

Phil will pay time and a half surely?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 19:00 - Jan 22 with 796 viewsMK1

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:48 - Jan 22 by cressi

Don't want explanations I want us to give ourselves a chance of promotion this chance may not happen again for a long while I remember O'Leary saying we had that we had resources yes I know about FFP but if we fail to go up the likes of Davis will leave anyway. Irrespective of tonight's result we need 2 strikers by end of the month.

Any 2 strikers?
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 19:32 - Jan 22 with 733 viewsDJR

It's a free hit as far as I'm concerned.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 19:32 - Jan 22 with 726 viewsberkstractorboy

So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 18:48 - Jan 22 by cressi

You are implying that MA or KM don't want to give us the best chance to go up. Its bloody frustrating but how do you know that something hasn't been sorted today? If ME was in charge we would probably all be in meltdown but we have to trust MA. His track record with Town says we should.

Gather the toys up and keep them in the pram for a couple of weeks and be patient. If in 2 weeks we don't have one or 2 new strikers then you can throw the toys about along with a load of fans.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 19:42 - Jan 22 with 687 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Well it’s not ideal we’re going into the toughest game with Jackson only really able to play that position and he’s up against defenders who’ll be a step above most of the league.

We just have to pray we take our chances.
So who is coming on at 10 tonight for a good moan about not signing a striker on 20:57 - Jan 22 with 597 viewseireblue

Sigh, okay, since we are down at half time, I can get the ball rolling, ahhh man, why oh why hasn’t Ashton signed a striker that can hold up the ball like that George Hirst could do. Backroom scouting team ……pffft….

Need to put some tonic in the Fridge so that’s all I can manage, you will have to get someone else to pick it up from here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024