Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we think is going then? 11:53 - Jan 5 with 1205 viewsSwailsey

Ball?
Williams?

Anyone else?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Who do we think is going then? on 12:03 - Jan 5 with 1160 views_clive_baker_

Ball - contract up at the end of the season anyway, I think if there's interest from elsewhere he'll go.

Donacien - As above.

Ladapo - As above, but only once we strengthen up top.

Evans - He won't leave as he's in rehab and we have a duty of care, but I think he could be de-registered if we need the squad space.

Aluko - Probably less likely given his age and likely imminent retirement. We clearly rate his influence, but given we've signed Sarmiento he's probably played his last league minutes in a Town shirt. Could also be de-registered and stay on in a coaching capacity.

3 or 4 of the above perhaps?
Who do we think is going then? on 12:04 - Jan 5 with 1133 viewsKieran_Knows

Edmundson - possibly because he wants more first team football, rather than we want him gone.
Ladapo.
Ball.
Williams - possible recall.
Donacien.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who do we think is going then? on 12:22 - Jan 5 with 1004 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Who do we think is going then? on 12:03 - Jan 5 by _clive_baker_

Ball - contract up at the end of the season anyway, I think if there's interest from elsewhere he'll go.

Donacien - As above.

Evans - He won't leave as he's in rehab and we have a duty of care, but I think he could be de-registered if we need the squad space.

Aluko - Probably less likely given his age and likely imminent retirement. We clearly rate his influence, but given we've signed Sarmiento he's probably played his last league minutes in a Town shirt. Could also be de-registered and stay on in a coaching capacity.

Isn't Donacien still struggling with his injury?
Same as Evans if so.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Who do we think is going then? on 12:24 - Jan 5 with 986 viewsPhilTWTD

Who do we think is going then? on 12:04 - Jan 5 by Kieran_Knows

Edmundson - possibly because he wants more first team football, rather than we want him gone.
Ladapo.
Ball.
Williams - possible recall.
Donacien.

Don't think Edmundson will be going anywhere and if he does, it would be towards the end of the window. He has a chance to seal a place in the side now.
Who do we think is going then? on 12:29 - Jan 5 with 902 viewsBloomBlue

Davis.
Big money move to West Ham.
Who do we think is going then? on 12:30 - Jan 5 with 886 viewshype313

Who do we think is going then? on 12:29 - Jan 5 by BloomBlue

Davis.
Big money move to West Ham.

They haven't got any money, Moyes said yesterday they might be able to look at a loan at best.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who do we think is going then? on 12:33 - Jan 5 with 850 views_clive_baker_

Who do we think is going then? on 12:22 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Isn't Donacien still struggling with his injury?
Same as Evans if so.

That might be right actually, I thought he was fairly close to being back but not sure tbh.

A cost effective loan to L1 might be a good solution for all parties, he would be a good signing at that level.
Who do we think is going then? on 12:40 - Jan 5 with 808 viewsBloomBlue

Who do we think is going then? on 12:30 - Jan 5 by hype313

They haven't got any money, Moyes said yesterday they might be able to look at a loan at best.

He actually said West Ham aren't a club who can just throw money at building the team like some of the bigger/rich clubs can, WH don't have that much money, they have to do things one step at a time. For example they've just loaned defender Kehrer to free up some money for this transfer window
Login to get fewer ads

Who do we think is going then? on 12:42 - Jan 5 with 772 viewsNutkins_Return

Got to think with Travis coming in Ball will be going out now. Unless just to allow Humphreys to go out on loan.
Who do we think is going then? on 12:43 - Jan 5 with 769 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Who do we think is going then? on 12:03 - Jan 5 by _clive_baker_

Donacien - As above.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

I think Ball will end up somewhere like Oxford. Lots of people think Ladapo will join up with Warne at Derby but after listening to that BBC podcast last year I’m not sure him and Warne finished jn good terms.

Be a shame to see JD go but I can’t see him getting many minutes here at all, seems way down the queue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024