Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our ill players 12:23 - Dec 31 with 1197 viewsVic

I'm not hopeful that they'll be in any state to play for a while. There's a huge amount going round at the moment and for the majority it seems like it washing them out for 2-3 weeks. Not good news if that's what's in the camp, and nothing that all our physio's etc can do to speed things along if it's a virus.

Dang - it's hitting us at just the wrong time isn't it - although was there ever a good time? Maybe it's shown (if it needed showing) just how small our group of 'A' team players really is - blimey, having to bring Aluko, Humph and an 18 yr, unfit debutant in says a massive amount!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Our ill players on 12:33 - Dec 31 with 1115 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Difficult to tell. It is possible it was towards the end of the illness on Friday.

Was Davis absent due to injury or a transfer?

How bad was Broadhead's problem in the warm-up?

Morsy should be available.

We need to get as good a result as we can regardless. We have done well with injuries and suspensions so far. Just need to do the best we can with what we have.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Our ill players on 12:34 - Dec 31 with 1106 viewstonybied

Stoke appear to have their own injury issues so at least both teams will be understrength tomorrow which may give us a slightly better chance of a favourable result. That's as long as the virus isn't ripping into more of the team as we speak of course!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2023 13:23]
Our ill players on 12:38 - Dec 31 with 1076 viewsVic

Our ill players on 12:33 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Difficult to tell. It is possible it was towards the end of the illness on Friday.

Was Davis absent due to injury or a transfer?

How bad was Broadhead's problem in the warm-up?

Morsy should be available.

We need to get as good a result as we can regardless. We have done well with injuries and suspensions so far. Just need to do the best we can with what we have.

Yep, we've done very well with injuries. credit to the back room boys, but I guess the high intensity and speed of our play was always likely to increase the risk of injuries at some point.

Shame they've come the same time as illness. Re broadhead - McKenna said he was vomiting in the dressing room! Not good around all the others!!

I'll take a draw at Stoke.

Our ill players on 12:40 - Dec 31 with 1036 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our ill players on 12:38 - Dec 31 by Vic

Yep, we've done very well with injuries. credit to the back room boys, but I guess the high intensity and speed of our play was always likely to increase the risk of injuries at some point.

Shame they've come the same time as illness. Re broadhead - McKenna said he was vomiting in the dressing room! Not good around all the others!!

I'll take a draw at Stoke.

Ah, hadn't heard that. Could still be a 24 hour thing?

We will see.

Our ill players on 12:43 - Dec 31 with 1009 viewsVic

Our ill players on 12:40 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, hadn't heard that. Could still be a 24 hour thing?

We will see.

Lets hope so - but I'm now into week 3 and still feel washed out and know so many others that are exactly the same. From KM's comments about no of them being back for tomorrow it sounds a bit more than the 24hrs thing, but you're right (of course :)) - we will see.

Our ill players on 12:48 - Dec 31 with 954 viewsBent_double

Our ill players on 12:43 - Dec 31 by Vic

Lets hope so - but I'm now into week 3 and still feel washed out and know so many others that are exactly the same. From KM's comments about no of them being back for tomorrow it sounds a bit more than the 24hrs thing, but you're right (of course :)) - we will see.

Hopefully it's a bit of gamesmanship from KM, and miraculously 2 or 3 will be in the squad tomorrow.

Don't forget, these guys are far fitter than the average person, and will hopefully recover quicker.

As someone else has said, take a draw tomorrow at this stage, although 5 games without a win doesn't sound great.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Our ill players on 12:48 - Dec 31 with 948 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our ill players on 12:43 - Dec 31 by Vic

Again, I hadn't heard that from McKenna. That doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear you have that and hope you are soon better.

Can we hope someone was infectious on 26th and all the Leicester squad will get it?

Our ill players on 12:56 - Dec 31 with 891 viewsFromReuserWithLove

If Lineker can poo on the pitch why can't any of our lads? #Commitment
Login to get fewer ads

Our ill players on 12:57 - Dec 31 with 890 viewsFtnfwest

It is for the stoke game but fa cup after that so could have been a lot worse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024