Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point 22:39 - Dec 29 with 1077 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Missed Hirst, Morsy, Davis,Burns and Broadhead and having to play a make shift lineup. QPR should have had a couple, we didn’t look half the team we are without those key players. Atmosphere was deflated tonight. We will need some big signings to maintain the push. Sadly I think Southampton will finish second unless we get a few real quality players in.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2023 22:40]
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:41 - Dec 29 with 1052 viewsPowrigan

How the hell can we happy with a point at home against lower league trash?

All it has done is expose the lack of depth in the squad. Ashton will be very busy in January hopefully.
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:45 - Dec 29 with 1000 viewsRadlett_blue

While I was happy to be 0-0 at h/t & QPR were the better side, we improved massively in the second half & QPR were settling for a draw in the last 20 minutes. I don't think you can possibly say that we "got lucky".
We clearly missed Hirst, Morsy, Broadhead, Burns & Davis, but who wouldn't miss half of their first choice XI?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 979 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:41 - Dec 29 by Powrigan

How the hell can we happy with a point at home against lower league trash?

All it has done is expose the lack of depth in the squad. Ashton will be very busy in January hopefully.

We had 5 key players out. Our second string were not up to par were they?
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:48 - Dec 29 with 964 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:45 - Dec 29 by Radlett_blue

While I was happy to be 0-0 at h/t & QPR were the better side, we improved massively in the second half & QPR were settling for a draw in the last 20 minutes. I don't think you can possibly say that we "got lucky".
We clearly missed Hirst, Morsy, Broadhead, Burns & Davis, but who wouldn't miss half of their first choice XI?

QPR should have buried some of those gifted chances. We were poor all game for me.
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:48 - Dec 29 with 959 viewsPowrigan

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:47 - Dec 29 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We had 5 key players out. Our second string were not up to par were they?

They made 5 changes too. No excuses. All it did was showed our reserves are not good enough.
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 23:05 - Dec 29 with 879 viewspointofblue

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 22:48 - Dec 29 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

QPR should have buried some of those gifted chances. We were poor all game for me.

What gifted chances? Even the header was a stretch, hence he hit the post.

XG: Ipswich 0.49-0.33 QPR... hardly anything saying 'clear cut' there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 00:12 - Dec 30 with 779 viewscressi

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 23:05 - Dec 29 by pointofblue

Think every side in the championship would miss 5 of their best players so a point is not the end of the world.
I'm sure McKenna already knows he needs around 4 players in during the January transfer window including 2 quality strikers up to club to support him and make it happen.
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 01:37 - Dec 31 with 587 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 23:05 - Dec 29 by pointofblue

Did you not see some of the Hladky saves?
Login to get fewer ads

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 02:31 - Dec 31 with 559 viewsN2_Blue

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 01:37 - Dec 31 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Was i watching a different game? He hardly had to do anything that wasn’t routine.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 08:50 - Dec 31 with 444 viewsNutkins_Return

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 01:37 - Dec 31 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Hladky had little to do. We had by far the best chances. 2x Ladapo one on ones, Hutchinson half volley brilliantly saved, Chaplin corner effort well saved and in the second half we made a great chance for Harness who was unlucky and denied again by Begovic.

It wasn't a good performance but we still made enough chances to win it. QPR had a few chances but no where like as clear.
We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 08:55 - Dec 31 with 429 viewsNutkins_Return

We got lucky and I am reasonably happy with a point on 08:50 - Dec 31 by Nutkins_Return

Hladky had little to do. We had by far the best chances. 2x Ladapo one on ones, Hutchinson half volley brilliantly saved, Chaplin corner effort well saved and in the second half we made a great chance for Harness who was unlucky and denied again by Begovic.

It wasn't a good performance but we still made enough chances to win it. QPR had a few chances but no where like as clear.

Just to add. We had 5 shots on target to their 2 and more possession. Our expected goals were 1.26 to their 1.02.

We did not get lucky. We just didn't play to our best ability (which was completely understandable in the circumstances). Frustrating as we all want to win but the toys out the pram stuff is silly.

"Our squad isn't good enough". Qor fans saying that was their best 11. And experienced champ squad got held by very much our second string who haven't played together. Not terrible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024