Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hahahahahahahaha 23:41 - Dec 26 with 595 viewsRyorry

Deflectaaaastic!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Hahahahahahahaha on 23:47 - Dec 26 with 569 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Just back from the game - what a performance second half and a deserved goal. Utter madness in the stand after the equaliser - arms and legs everywhere.

Proud of the boys today, poor in the first half but came out brilliantly in the second and put them to the sword. Leicester reminded me of us early last season - tapping it between the CBs and keeper but largely devoid of ideas. They showed no urgency to get a second goal and we made them pay the price. Can’t remember a draw feeling so much like a win.

Still buzzing!! COYFB?!!
Hahahahahahahaha on 08:34 - Dec 27 with 384 viewsRyorry

Hahahahahahahaha on 23:47 - Dec 26 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Just back from the game - what a performance second half and a deserved goal. Utter madness in the stand after the equaliser - arms and legs everywhere.

Proud of the boys today, poor in the first half but came out brilliantly in the second and put them to the sword. Leicester reminded me of us early last season - tapping it between the CBs and keeper but largely devoid of ideas. They showed no urgency to get a second goal and we made them pay the price. Can’t remember a draw feeling so much like a win.

Still buzzing!! COYFB?!!

Great stuff SKM, thanks for report, envy you and all others able to be there you lucky so n so’s!

We damn well earned that point, and seeing the replay of their pen claim, they can’t complain, looks like ref got it right, only light contact, and we’ve had much stronger claims turned down.

Our injury-time equaliser reminded me of Plymouth last season! What goes around comes around, and it was about time we had a bit of luck go our way for once.

Hahahahahahahaha on 08:36 - Dec 27 with 374 viewsBuhrer

Ding Dong!

Hahahahahahahaha on 08:50 - Dec 27 with 336 viewsRyorry

Hahahahahahahaha on 08:36 - Dec 27 by Buhrer

Ding Dong!

No substances taken, following us these days is enough of a high by itself!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024