Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who 17:41 - Dec 22 with 1431 viewsKeno

Just takes the p1sss

I do a Friday shift that ends at 2. We always to make sure there is enough lettuce ready and chips cut to give the next shift a head start.

Today the office skiver starts trying to chat to 1.30 boasting about what he and this fantasy bird will be doing over Christmas. Fantasy bird, my arse, he lives with him mum and sister

He then got the knock cos the team supervisor told him off

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 17:51 - Dec 22 with 1356 viewsWakh

Prioritise the onions FFS
Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 17:57 - Dec 22 with 1331 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is this a story about the bloke on your Community Payback that was convicted of fraud?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 17:59 - Dec 22 with 1322 viewsKeno

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 17:51 - Dec 22 by Wakh

Prioritise the onions FFS

Not sure I’m advanced enough to do onions

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 18:16 - Dec 22 with 1239 viewsEwan_Oozami

I thought you were playing for Fluminese against Man City this evening?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 18:27 - Dec 22 with 1211 viewsKeno

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 18:16 - Dec 22 by Ewan_Oozami

I thought you were playing for Fluminese against Man City this evening?

Didn’t want to risk an injury in case I get a call from Mr McKenna

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 19:26 - Dec 22 with 1083 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

.......... and wouldn't his fantasy bird also be his mum and his sister if he's from Norfolk ?

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 22:02 - Dec 22 with 816 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 19:26 - Dec 22 by Portmanteauxcurling

.......... and wouldn't his fantasy bird also be his mum and his sister if he's from Norfolk ?

His sister AND his Mum?

His sister IS his Mum.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 22:17 - Dec 22 with 772 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Everyone has that one lazy work colleague who on 22:02 - Dec 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

His sister AND his Mum?

His sister IS his Mum.

Like I wrote, his fantasy bird would be his mum AND his sister (ie the same person)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024