Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel alot more chilled about the game now 20:17 - Dec 16 with 574 viewsnodge_blue

I feel proud of how well we played today and totally dominated that game. And how together this group of players are. Morsy was immininse as ever. Broadhead was back on best form. Davis was his usual machine like self.

Theres so much to feel optimistic about. And if we can drop in a couple of premier league quality players this window, then who knows....

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I feel alot more chilled about the game now on 20:27 - Dec 16 with 516 viewsGarv

Morsy was ridiculous. We lost the ball a few times second half trying to play through them. He just ran to where the ball was and took it back. It was borderline embarrassing at times.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I feel alot more chilled about the game now on 20:33 - Dec 16 with 477 viewsFrankMarshall

Strange thing was we could have lost that game 3-1. Very dominant first half followed by really poor start to the second. Then good goal to bring us back to 2-2.

2 important games coming up. Onwards and upwards!

Frank Marshall

I feel alot more chilled about the game now on 20:40 - Dec 16 with 418 viewsBrianTablet

I feel alot more chilled about the game now on 20:27 - Dec 16 by Garv

Morsy was ridiculous. We lost the ball a few times second half trying to play through them. He just ran to where the ball was and took it back. It was borderline embarrassing at times.

It'd be a hard choice between the extra 2pts from winning today vs losing Morsy for Leeds & Leicester.
He's SO vital to allowing us to play the way we do.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024