Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... 08:48 - Nov 30 with 1048 viewsbobbyramsey

We look very lightweight and slightly deficient without ML.

Shame, hope JT can grow into the role.
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 08:53 - Nov 30 with 1005 viewsfarkenhell

Luongo was back to his best last night and I have been a huge fan since he joined us. However, I think you're being a touch harsh on Taylor. Like most of the team, he was anonymous at WBA, but I thought he was MOM against Swansea (and not just for his fantastic goal).
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:06 - Nov 30 with 930 viewsBasuco

Don't agree with that, JT is looking better with every game, it is the partnership that Sam & Mass have that is so good, they combine brilliantly.
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:10 - Nov 30 with 913 viewsBloomBlue

You cannot look at one game, if you did you could argue.. Lungo was terrible against Rotherham and Taylor ran the game against Swansea.
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:33 - Nov 30 with 824 viewsitfc_bucks

They're also very different players.

JT is naturally much more forward thinking than Mass, and that's fine. It'll take time for McKenna to make him into the player he wants him to be.
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:36 - Nov 30 with 814 viewsSteve_M

And, in addition to the other points made, Luongo sitting out Saturday probably helped him last night.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:50 - Nov 30 with 761 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bet you weren’t saying that after the Swansea game.

To be fair that was Mass’s best game for a while.

Poll: Our final position

I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 11:47 - Nov 30 with 653 viewsbobbyramsey

I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:50 - Nov 30 by southnorfolkblue

Bet you weren’t saying that after the Swansea game.

To be fair that was Mass’s best game for a while.

It was, he was brilliant last night, maybe slightly colours my opinion……
I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 11:51 - Nov 30 with 637 viewstextbackup

Weirdly I think Mass should have played vs WBA, and Taylor lastnight.

Taylor is a great player, and that shot on him will get us plenty of points over a season

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 11:58 - Nov 30 with 610 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm afraid that Taylor is no Luongo..... on 09:36 - Nov 30 by Steve_M

And, in addition to the other points made, Luongo sitting out Saturday probably helped him last night.

And, it helped Millwall didn't come here to press us like most teams have recently, so enabled Luongo to just stray out to that left hand side and receive the ball like he was earlier in the season and getting some joy down there with Davis.

Taylor will have his moments, some good options in the middle there for us.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024