Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players just not quite clicking together are they 18:04 - Nov 25 with 1362 viewsRyorry

We look International break type rusty.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:06 - Nov 25 with 1337 viewsIllinoisblue

Final ball has been poor. Burns seeing a lot of the ball but not doing much with it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:07 - Nov 25 with 1312 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Look like strangers and they just aren’t into the game. We need changes second half, we dont look like scoring today.
Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:08 - Nov 25 with 1291 viewsTractorWood

West Brom are playing a ridiculously high line and we are failing for the trap every time. Really frustrating.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:09 - Nov 25 with 1271 viewsVaughan8

Broadheads pass completion rate must be less than 50%.

We seem to have a slow build up then grt all hot potato when we need to be calm.
Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:10 - Nov 25 with 1259 viewsScuzzer

Would be nice if our forwards would put a challenge in.

Established 1968

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:11 - Nov 25 with 1225 viewsIllinoisblue

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:10 - Nov 25 by Scuzzer

Or stay onside

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:12 - Nov 25 with 1211 viewsLongLegs

Broadhead seems miles off it today
Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 1193 viewsVaughan8

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:11 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

Or stay onside

I didn't think Hirst got offside so much but the last 6-8games he's always offside.....

He's not the only one today.
Login to get fewer ads

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:14 - Nov 25 with 1187 viewsKentish_Tractor

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:08 - Nov 25 by TractorWood

West Brom are playing a ridiculously high line and we are failing for the trap every time. Really frustrating.

They are doing an excellent job of nullifying us. They are defending high and narrow preventing us from playing our normal game through the lines. Hirst has barely had a touch. They are quite happy to give us the space in behind because Burns can't control a ball, Broadhead and Chaplin are playing deeper, and Hirst doesn't have the pace to beat the offiside trap (hence why he's been cauht offside so often). They have clearly done their homework. Problem is we need a plan B but we only have a Plan A.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:20 - Nov 25 with 1048 viewsRyorry

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:10 - Nov 25 by Scuzzer

I’m shocked at some of our defensive errors, so basic, so nervy, such poor communication. We could be 0-3 down.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:23 - Nov 25 with 934 viewsTractorWood

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:13 - Nov 25 by Vaughan8

I didn't think Hirst got offside so much but the last 6-8games he's always offside.....

He's not the only one today.

He was born offside.

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:35 - Nov 25 with 780 viewsacj

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:23 - Nov 25 by TractorWood

He was born offside.

Nah, you’re thinking of Macauley Bonne

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:42 - Nov 25 with 752 viewsTractorWood

Players just not quite clicking together are they on 18:35 - Nov 25 by acj

Nah, you’re thinking of Macauley Bonne

I was going to call it Macauley Bonne syndrome!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024