Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Norwich 18:12 - Nov 3 with 1533 viewsstijnutrecht

Hi everyone,
As a Dutch season ticket holder a friend of mine from back home wants to come along for the Norwich game. I have got a membership to buy a ticket in the presale, but the non-season ticket holders would get the chance first to buy a ticket. Would it be sold out when the non-season ticket holders can go first? Doesn't matter for which stand the ticket is, he just wants to get in the stadium.
Tickets for Norwich on 18:16 - Nov 3 with 1502 viewsDennyx4

For Home games the non season ticket members usually get to buy before anybody else.

Season ticket holders obviously already have their seats.

Is it worth him becoming a member?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 18:17]
Tickets for Norwich on 18:24 - Nov 3 with 1450 viewsstijnutrecht

Tickets for Norwich on 18:16 - Nov 3 by Dennyx4

For Home games the non season ticket members usually get to buy before anybody else.

Season ticket holders obviously already have their seats.

Is it worth him becoming a member?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 18:17]

Might as well ask him, maybe that isn't a bad shout also with potential future matches coming :)
Tickets for Norwich on 22:24 - Nov 5 with 1061 viewsucnvpe0

When is it meant to go on sale?
Tickets for Norwich on 09:59 - Nov 6 with 797 viewsCityBlue

what makes sense is that you take out a membership in another name at your address and it counts as a non season ticket holder membership. No point or benefit from being a season ticket holding member as far as I can see.

I T I D

Tickets for Norwich on 10:11 - Nov 6 with 751 viewsDinDjarin

Tickets for Norwich on 09:59 - Nov 6 by CityBlue

what makes sense is that you take out a membership in another name at your address and it counts as a non season ticket holder membership. No point or benefit from being a season ticket holding member as far as I can see.

Works for home matches not so much for away matches if you went to loads away last season on your own GC membership or season ticket
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024