Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Next. i hate feeling confident.... 00:07 - Oct 4 with 556 viewsN2_Blue

But preston have to travel and have a day less to recover and prepare for their match with us on Saturday.

It's all got to help. Play anything like tonight i can't see Preston being able to cope with us. Mckenna will already putting together his plans for Preston whilst they're still occupied with how they are dealing with Vardy and co

the majority of mid-week Champ matches always got played on the tuesday, they now seem equally split between Tues and Weds, is this a recent thing?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Preston Next. i hate feeling confident.... on 00:23 - Oct 4 with 508 viewsSitfcB

It was like that the last time we were in the Championship, it’s because all of the games are available on the red button.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Preston Next. i hate feeling confident.... on 00:26 - Oct 4 with 495 viewsRyorry

Shhh … beware commentators’ curse … you didn’t say that …

Never got the thing about travel - it isn’t as though they have to catch three trains and two buses from Lancs whilst personally lugging all their kits around as they change stations.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Preston Next. i hate feeling confident.... on 00:38 - Oct 4 with 459 viewsN2_Blue

Preston Next. i hate feeling confident.... on 00:26 - Oct 4 by Ryorry

Shhh … beware commentators’ curse … you didn’t say that …

Never got the thing about travel - it isn’t as though they have to catch three trains and two buses from Lancs whilst personally lugging all their kits around as they change stations.

Well being away is an obviously a disadvantage, fact. Of course many factors come into play whether it’s crowd, familiarity of settings, pitch etc but for sure travel is one of those factors. Impossible to know how much impact is has but it definitely contributes whether your travelling first class on a plane or slumming it on the back seat of a coach.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024