Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watched a bit of the Norwich game today 14:40 - Aug 20 with 2491 viewsnodge_blue

I thought they looked pretty good to be fair. Play a bit like us through the thirds. The lad Rowe looks a real prospect.

They seem to have turned it around since their end of season slump and I can easily see as top six this year.

And you know what, I don't even care. Maybe an age thing but I don't really care about them or what they do these days. Not worrying about how good your neighbours car is can be very zen like.

We will do what we will do. And if we can add one or two, I think that can be very good over the next couple of seasons.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 14:44 - Aug 20 with 2423 viewsWeirdFishes

I’m the complete opposite, we’re never going to win the league so I judge a lot of how we’re doing compared to them.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 14:49 - Aug 20 with 2362 viewsnodge_blue

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 14:44 - Aug 20 by WeirdFishes

I’m the complete opposite, we’re never going to win the league so I judge a lot of how we’re doing compared to them.

Hasn't McKenna showed us that's not the case? Focus on yourselves. Grow the players and the club. Keep improving. Incremental improvements have been happening constantly and I think we have a really good chance over the next couple of years of making top 6.

Worrying about others is a distraction and achieves nothing.

Good album by the way.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 14:49]

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 16:38 - Aug 20 with 1844 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

They will finish top 5 at least and may even get automatic. A lot of us are writing them off because they’re Norwich, but they totally outclassed Millwall today. We have to remember we’re recovering from two decades of failure, whereas Norwich have been a comparative success story in that time , their squad and wage bill is worth double ours to put things into perspective.
watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 16:43 - Aug 20 with 1799 viewsEastAnglianBoy

They're a very very good side- i watched some of it too.

That sh!t house Ashley Barnes holds the ball up very well.
watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 17:08 - Aug 20 with 1670 viewsnodge_blue

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 16:43 - Aug 20 by EastAnglianBoy

They're a very very good side- i watched some of it too.

That sh!t house Ashley Barnes holds the ball up very well.

In the short term he may be a better bet as a no 9 than Hirst. But i wouldnt swap them. Age is on Hirsts side and he has potential to become a real star if he carries on from last year.

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 18:44 - Aug 20 with 1354 viewsMillsey

I can’t believe any ITFC supporter watching the yellow stains 😞😞😞
watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 20:07 - Aug 20 with 1091 viewsnodge_blue

watched a bit of the Norwich game today on 18:44 - Aug 20 by Millsey

I can’t believe any ITFC supporter watching the yellow stains 😞😞😞

Well only in a scouting sense. Not a supporting one.

Reminds me of my only bobby robson anicdote. How my mate spotted him in his purple jag on his way as england manager to wwatch them v us at carrot road. He was stuck in traffic near the bridge trying to get into their car park. i couldnt see him, and robson must have seen that i was trying to find his car. Cos when i looked at him he was looking back and gave me a grin and a wink. A silly memory i treasure.

And he was watching the yellow stains. As a scout.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024