Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! 09:21 - Aug 1 with 883 viewsKeno

Joe was right its a real cesspit of mis-information!!

Never been so outraged in my life

Someone said the training kit could be available by the end go July and it isnt!!!

BLAME, PANIC, DISGRACE!!!

love you all really xxx even Hoppy xxxx

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:25 - Aug 1 with 831 viewsCheltenham_Blue

DEN OF RATS!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:26 - Aug 1 with 825 viewsKeno

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:25 - Aug 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

DEN OF RATS!

probably all Tory voters

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:30 - Aug 1 with 798 viewshoppy

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:26 - Aug 1 by Keno

probably all Tory voters

NO I AM NOT!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:32 - Aug 1 with 778 viewsKeno

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:30 - Aug 1 by hoppy

NO I AM NOT!

Monster Raving Looney?

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:34 - Aug 1 with 754 viewsusm

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:26 - Aug 1 by Keno

probably all Tory voters

And Vegans, both probably.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:34 - Aug 1 with 750 viewshoppy

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:32 - Aug 1 by Keno

Monster Raving Looney?

That’s as maybe, but I’m not going to discuss my politics.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 15:32 - Aug 1 with 535 viewsBlueBadger

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 09:34 - Aug 1 by usm

And Vegans, both probably.

One group is load of snivelling weaklings who are rightly looked down upon by proper folk for their wacko beliefs and lifestyle choice and the other is people who don't eat animal products

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This place is full of liars, perverts, deviants and Hoppy!!!!! on 16:02 - Aug 1 with 503 viewsGavTWTD

Close

https://shop.itfc.co.uk/collections/adult-training

or is it a whoosh?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024