Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 19:07 - May 12 with 1765 viewscatch74

I hadn’t seen this, definitely a player that deserves this moment. Would be nice to see home get the odd PL run out too.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Jackson on 19:19 - May 12 with 1611 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brilliant.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Jackson on 19:27 - May 12 with 1565 viewsMK1

I have no problem with him staying. His pace will scare the bejesus out of defenders in the PL.
Jackson on 19:28 - May 12 with 1549 viewsNutkins_Return

Great interview, great guy
Jackson on 19:52 - May 12 with 1428 viewsgtsb1966

Jackson on 19:27 - May 12 by MK1

I have no problem with him staying. His pace will scare the bejesus out of defenders in the PL.

Some of the things he says in that interview does make me think he thinks/knows he will be at another club next season. Anyone else get that feeling from that interview?
Jackson on 19:59 - May 12 with 1371 viewsbazza

Absolute class the way he’s conducted himself. I sincerely hope He gets to play some part next season.
Jackson on 20:17 - May 12 with 1285 viewscatch74

Jackson on 19:52 - May 12 by gtsb1966

Some of the things he says in that interview does make me think he thinks/knows he will be at another club next season. Anyone else get that feeling from that interview?

He’s not counting his chickens, that’s for sure.

Jackson on 20:39 - May 12 with 1168 viewsDarkBrandon

Jackson on 19:52 - May 12 by gtsb1966

No. But he’s out of contract. He can’t be saying things like “I’m really looking forward to playing in the PL” and then finds himself trialling at (say) Oxford next July.

Some interesting conversations and decisions to me made. Possibly by both sides. Glad I don’t have to make them.
Jackson on 21:10 - May 12 with 1000 viewsVaughan8

Jackson on 19:27 - May 12 by MK1

Do people really believe this stuff? His pace will be matched by most.

If he's playing for us next season, we'll be relegated along with a few other players who sadly aren't up to the big increase in level.
Login to get fewer ads

Jackson on 21:28 - May 12 with 908 viewscatch74

Jackson on 21:10 - May 12 by Vaughan8

If he's playing for us next season, we'll be relegated along with a few other players who sadly aren't up to the big increase in level.

We are not going to have a squad 25 premier league players. Look at Aluko this year, we need a few like him that are prepared to not play except in extreme circumstances. If Jackson is happy to do
that and remain part of the squad then great.
Edwards is someone who clearly didn’t want to be a bit part player this year so moved on.
Having Jackson in the squad won’t affect whether we’re relegated - we all know he won’t be playing week in week out.

Jackson on 21:42 - May 12 with 818 viewsSwailsey

Jackson on 21:10 - May 12 by Vaughan8

That’s the spirit

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jackson on 21:46 - May 12 with 800 viewsbazza

Jackson on 21:42 - May 12 by Swailsey

That’s the spirit

I remember people Saying similar last season.. look how that ended ..
Jackson on 22:03 - May 12 with 685 viewsSwailsey

Jackson on 21:46 - May 12 by bazza

Exactly. When will people learn!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jackson on 22:03 - May 12 with 682 viewsVaughan8

Jackson on 21:28 - May 12 by catch74

We are not going to have a squad 25 premier league players. Look at Aluko this year, we need a few like him that are prepared to not play except in extreme circumstances. If Jackson is happy to do
that and remain part of the squad then great.
Edwards is someone who clearly didn’t want to be a bit part player this year so moved on.
Having Jackson in the squad won’t affect whether we’re relegated - we all know he won’t be playing week in week out.

I cannot believe he will want to be a bit like a cheerleader like Aluko has been for us.

Jackson is 30ish? Must still have have 4-5 decent years left.

Of course if he wants to sit around and be the 25th man then sure he might. I just can't see him wanting that.
Jackson on 22:05 - May 12 with 663 viewsVaughan8

Jackson on 21:46 - May 12 by bazza

Maybe some haven't quite realised the step up. All I was saying is his pace will be matched.

He's biggest attributes are hard work and pace. Unfortunately most in the Premier League will match that.

Sorry if the truth isn't what people want to hear.
Jackson on 22:18 - May 12 with 584 viewsSwailsey

Jackson on 22:05 - May 12 by Vaughan8

Maybe some haven't quite realised the step up. All I was saying is his pace will be matched.

He's biggest attributes are hard work and pace. Unfortunately most in the Premier League will match that.

That’s the spirit!

Jackson on 22:21 - May 12 with 575 viewsbazza

Jackson on 22:05 - May 12 by Vaughan8

I’d say Jackson at a fraction of the cost of a replacement , sat on the bench as back up, is a decent option.. but time will tell I suppose. I just don’t envisage the overhaul some seem to think will happen this summer. The core of that team will start next season imo.
Jackson on 22:24 - May 12 with 535 viewsVaughan8

Jackson on 22:21 - May 12 by bazza

I’d say Jackson at a fraction of the cost of a replacement , sat on the bench as back up, is a decent option.. but time will tell I suppose. I just don’t envisage the overhaul some seem to think will happen this summer. The core of that team will start next season imo.

Agreed.

If he wants to be on occasional sub then he would be a fairly cheap option. He might want that, I don't know.

As you say, we shall see. I don't think many of us know exactly how the club are going to play this summer.
[Post edited 12 May 22:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024