Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latitude....so few decent bands.... 11:33 - Jul 22 with 4545 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....and then they stick pretty much the only one on a restricted stage.....
BBC stage finished by 9:30!!
Also Jarvis was excellent but the rousing "Common People" sung to a Latitude crowd has a certain irony!! I did enjoy singing this though...

"I wanna live like common people
I wanna do whatever common people do
Wanna sleep with common people
But then I went to Latitude...."

Now Where's my lighter?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 11:34 - Jul 22 with 3741 viewssolemio

Perhaps people like indecent bands.
Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:02 - Jul 22 with 3659 viewsLord_Lucan

My mate sent me a photo from Latitude yesterday.

It looked like a Just Stop Oil convention.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 3518 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What constitutes a "decent band"? From a quick glance, I quite like Yard Act, Dry Cleaning and The Murder Capital.

Do you really mean "Bands wot I like"?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:54 - Jul 22 with 3486 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:46 - Jul 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

What constitutes a "decent band"? From a quick glance, I quite like Yard Act, Dry Cleaning and The Murder Capital.

Do you really mean "Bands wot I like"?

Isn't that what everyone means?

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:57 - Jul 22 with 3467 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:02 - Jul 22 by Lord_Lucan

My mate sent me a photo from Latitude yesterday.

It looked like a Just Stop Oil convention.

Nope, much worse....this is the Suffolk coastal networking, glitterati luvvies annual meet up. They wouldn't let any concerns for environmental destruction distract them from what really matters.

Edit...seeing our ab fab landlord's missus sporting a 5k handbag (partly paid for by us) was a particular highlight for Miss Slave.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2023 13:06]

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 13:49 - Jul 22 with 3337 viewsWeWereZombies

They were one of the better of the three chords mob I saw at Bearded Theory, did they do this one ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 14:00 - Jul 22 with 3316 viewsLord_Lucan

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:57 - Jul 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nope, much worse....this is the Suffolk coastal networking, glitterati luvvies annual meet up. They wouldn't let any concerns for environmental destruction distract them from what really matters.

Edit...seeing our ab fab landlord's missus sporting a 5k handbag (partly paid for by us) was a particular highlight for Miss Slave.

"ab fab landlord's missus"

You can't just park that there, please elaborate Stevie

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 14:15 - Jul 22 with 3256 viewsGlasgowBlue

You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder banksy. I've noticed this with threads about cyclists, people who live in Ardleigh or Framlingham.

What's wrong with having a 5k handbag. If somebody has worked in order to be able to buy one, then that's their business.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 14:52 - Jul 22 with 3156 viewsjaykay

no dave angels there then

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 15:28 - Jul 22 with 3077 viewsBLUEBEAT

Haha if you think Latitude punters are bad, you should try Red Rooster.

Middle Class Glamp Fest.

Burn it down.

Poll: W or W

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 16:36 - Jul 22 with 2975 viewsleitrimblue

Has it not always been like that? Do you not remember the army of 5k handbag girls at Castlemorton? Could barely move for um
Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 16:58 - Jul 22 with 2894 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 13:49 - Jul 22 by WeWereZombies

They were one of the better of the three chords mob I saw at Bearded Theory, did they do this one ?

No idea, couldn’t get in!!!

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 17:01 - Jul 22 with 2887 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 14:00 - Jul 22 by Lord_Lucan

"ab fab landlord's missus"

You can't just park that there, please elaborate Stevie

Very posh yummy mummy with a very expensive handbag. (Hermes apparently) Married into the landed gentry to whom we villagers doff or collective caps.

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 17:04 - Jul 22 with 2875 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 14:15 - Jul 22 by GlasgowBlue

You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder banksy. I've noticed this with threads about cyclists, people who live in Ardleigh or Framlingham.

What's wrong with having a 5k handbag. If somebody has worked in order to be able to buy one, then that's their business.

Worked.....
Edit The Ardleigh w@nkers are the absolute worst
Cyclists are fine, they just need to shout less.

[Post edited 22 Jul 2023 17:10]

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 17:50 - Jul 22 with 2749 viewsGlasgowBlue

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 17:01 - Jul 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Very posh yummy mummy with a very expensive handbag. (Hermes apparently) Married into the landed gentry to whom we villagers doff or collective caps.

Hermes? Will be between £2,500 - £3,500. Not £5k. Unless it's a limited edition.

Iron Lion Zion

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 18:28 - Jul 22 with 2642 viewsgiant_stow

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 17:50 - Jul 22 by GlasgowBlue

Hermes? Will be between £2,500 - £3,500. Not £5k. Unless it's a limited edition.

tinker.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 18:33 - Jul 22 with 2609 viewsWeWereZombies

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 16:58 - Jul 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

No idea, couldn’t get in!!!

Blimey, they were on the big stage at Bearded Theory but something like two in the afternoon, could have swung a cat around if I had wanted to...but that would have been a bit too 1976...

There was a daft queuing system last year to get into the Woodland Arena there but that was much less overt this year. Latitude seems like one to avoid if they have onerous security detail.

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 18:43 - Jul 22 with 2576 viewsleitrimblue

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 18:28 - Jul 22 by giant_stow

tinker.

Reports abuse
Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:03 - Jul 22 with 2524 viewsWeWereZombies

So how do you feel about the BBC review ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66276151

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:09 - Jul 22 with 2508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Miss Slave knows her handbags!! Silver hardware.

Edit....feast your eyes, seeing as how you must love your bags....

https://www.vestiairecollective.com/women-bags/handbags/hermes/evelyne/?product_
[Post edited 22 Jul 2023 19:15]

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:20 - Jul 22 with 2470 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 18:33 - Jul 22 by WeWereZombies

Blimey, they were on the big stage at Bearded Theory but something like two in the afternoon, could have swung a cat around if I had wanted to...but that would have been a bit too 1976...

There was a daft queuing system last year to get into the Woodland Arena there but that was much less overt this year. Latitude seems like one to avoid if they have onerous security detail.

The Alcove stage......security this year seemed like a new thing but only room for a few hundred in that particular one. Saw Nova Twins there last year without the same issues.

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:20 - Jul 22 with 2468 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 12:54 - Jul 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Isn't that what everyone means?

No. To some people "decent bands" means bands that are perceived to be cool.

If you wanted to say "bands I like" just say "bands I like"!

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:21 - Jul 22 with 2464 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

When he said Hermes I thought he meant how it was delivered.

I'm not posh.

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:25 - Jul 22 with 2457 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:03 - Jul 22 by WeWereZombies

So how do you feel about the BBC review ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66276151

Pulp were indeed fantastic, as was Jarvis. The addition of a string section at times can be spine tinglingly good.

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:42 - Jul 22 with 2432 viewsGlasgowBlue

Latitude....so few decent bands.... on 19:09 - Jul 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Miss Slave knows her handbags!! Silver hardware.

Edit....feast your eyes, seeing as how you must love your bags....

https://www.vestiairecollective.com/women-bags/handbags/hermes/evelyne/?product_
[Post edited 22 Jul 2023 19:15]

I don't love my bags but my Mrs does.

Those are second hand on your link. A lot of bags that are no longer available do increase in value, especially in mint condition. Just like watches.

Mrs GB has an LV bag that is nearly 15 years old and would get at least 30% more than we paid for it new.

edit. I can't believe we are discussing handbags.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2023 19:45]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024