Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockport on the pitch 15:27 - May 20 with 1006 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Booooooooooo, lock em up.
Stockport on the pitch on 15:28 - May 20 with 999 viewsTresBonne

Makes us look daft every time there's a decent pitch invasion, but this fantasising over other clubs' pitch invasions is getting boring now.
Stockport on the pitch on 15:33 - May 20 with 962 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Stockport on the pitch on 15:28 - May 20 by TresBonne

Makes us look daft every time there's a decent pitch invasion, but this fantasising over other clubs' pitch invasions is getting boring now.

Newsflash, TWTD is often boring and repetitive with it’s threads. That’s why I come on for an hour on a Saturday morning or just talk footy during the season.

It’s the off season and our bedwetters deserve a little more stick for their stupidity. Don’t worry pitch invasion season will be over soon.

BOO
Stockport on the pitch on 17:22 - May 20 with 824 viewsEastTownBlue

Carlisle are now leading against Bradford. If they hold on there could be another erm …
Stockport on the pitch on 17:26 - May 20 with 816 viewsgainsboroughblue

Stockport on the pitch on 17:22 - May 20 by EastTownBlue

Carlisle are now leading against Bradford. If they hold on there could be another erm …

Hold fire.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Stockport on the pitch on 21:36 - May 20 with 692 viewsNeedhamChris

Stockport on the pitch on 15:33 - May 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Newsflash, TWTD is often boring and repetitive with it’s threads. That’s why I come on for an hour on a Saturday morning or just talk footy during the season.

It’s the off season and our bedwetters deserve a little more stick for their stupidity. Don’t worry pitch invasion season will be over soon.

BOO

Self awareness fail...

You're bedwetting so much on this topic I hope for your sake you can swim in your sleep.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Stockport on the pitch on 21:54 - May 20 with 658 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Stockport on the pitch on 21:36 - May 20 by NeedhamChris

Self awareness fail...

You're bedwetting so much on this topic I hope for your sake you can swim in your sleep.

That’s cute, now go file that police report.
Boooooo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024