Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AZ Alkmaar 20:08 - May 11 with 1788 viewsmrfixit426

Plenty of shout-outs for Ipswich tonight on BT Sport for the UEFA Cup winning side. They showed footage and Ian Darke just talked about it again in commentary.

Interestingly, Alkmaar seem to be set up similarly to the way we do. Should be a tough test for West Ham.
[Post edited 11 May 2023 20:12]
AZ Alkmaar on 20:24 - May 11 with 1703 viewsbluelagos

In the summer of 81 went on holiday to Amsterdam (was 11 so bit young for the adult offerings) and convinced my parents we should do a day trip to Alkmaar.

Saw the stadium (not knowing the final had been playing at Ajax stadium) and the cheese market, think thats pretty much what it's famous for. Town top on, shoulders out, giving it large as only a cocky 11 year old kid can :-)

Twtd

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

AZ Alkmaar on 20:34 - May 11 with 1653 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope no Plymouth fans were listening, they’ll have a seizure

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

AZ Alkmaar on 20:51 - May 11 with 1605 viewsJimmy86

Surprised Ian Darke had anything decent to say about us... He's a salty Pompey fan, who highlighted our signing of Davis as us trying to buy big to get out of league 1... I mean yeah, 1.5 mil was big, by L1 Standards for a left back, but my god it was worth it...
AZ Alkmaar on 22:24 - May 11 with 1384 viewsFtnfwest

Wet spam getting excited about narrowly beating a club who financially are at L1 levels…at home
AZ Alkmaar on 08:03 - May 12 with 1187 viewsExiled2Surrey

But Alistair Bruce-Ball, a Town fan, failed to reference 81 in his report on the Today programme on Radio 4 this morning - disappointing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024