Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to be us and Plymouth on Sky next Sunday, surely? 23:15 - Apr 29 with 965 viewstonybied

Championship decider.
Got to be us and Plymouth on Sky next Sunday, surely? on 08:01 - Apr 30 with 653 viewstractordownsouth

I think they’ll show Sheff Wed v Derby. Back in 2015 they put our game and Derby’s on for the playoff race but didn’t show the title deciders of Watford and Bournemouth when both had already been promoted.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Got to be us and Plymouth on Sky next Sunday, surely? on 08:11 - Apr 30 with 596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Got to be us and Plymouth on Sky next Sunday, surely? on 08:01 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

I think they’ll show Sheff Wed v Derby. Back in 2015 they put our game and Derby’s on for the playoff race but didn’t show the title deciders of Watford and Bournemouth when both had already been promoted.

That one plus Barnsley v Peterborough you'd think for the last play off place.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Got to be us and Plymouth on Sky next Sunday, surely? on 08:11 - Apr 30 with 596 viewsEastTownBlue

Got to be us and Plymouth on Sky next Sunday, surely? on 08:01 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

Plus there are some relegation places to be decided. I think that will be of more interest to a neutral than which of the two already promoted sides pick-up the league title.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024