Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. 22:38 - Sep 17 with 2341 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. on 22:43 - Sep 17 with 2277 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sad to read.

As much as his reign is maligned, it was during his time here that I entered my teens and began to understand the game and appreciate it more. Among the mid-tableness of the time, we did have more than a few cracking performances, such as the Dalian Boro game, the Sergei debut among others.

I met John once and did an interview with him for a sixth form project and he was very charming and welcoming Get well soon John..

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. on 22:45 - Sep 17 with 2238 viewsVic

Get well soon boss.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Of our "post war" managers... on 22:52 - Sep 17 with 2185 viewsBloots

John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. on 22:43 - Sep 17 by gainsboroughblue

Sad to read.

As much as his reign is maligned, it was during his time here that I entered my teens and began to understand the game and appreciate it more. Among the mid-tableness of the time, we did have more than a few cracking performances, such as the Dalian Boro game, the Sergei debut among others.

I met John once and did an interview with him for a sixth form project and he was very charming and welcoming Get well soon John..

....only Ramsey, Robson, Burley (just) and currently McKenna have a better win percentage.

Unfairly maligned really.

Get well soon.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. on 00:16 - Sep 18 with 1888 viewsIllinoisblue

Duncan Out. Of hospital, hopefully

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. on 00:22 - Sep 18 with 1868 viewsRyorry

Really sorry to hear that. All the best to him & his family.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

John Duncan seriously ill in hospital. on 00:35 - Sep 18 with 1839 viewsChurchman

John Duncan did his very best for this club and by all accounts is a lovely man. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024