Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Survey Fans Following Portman Road Opener 18:35 - Aug 2 with 678 viewsNewsTWTD

Town Survey Fans Following Portman Road Opener 2nd Aug 2022 18:31
Town have sent a survey to supporters quizzing them on their matchday experience during Saturday’s opening fixture against Bolton Wanderers at Portman Road. 19

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Survey Fans Following Portman Road Opener on 00:30 - Aug 3 with 497 viewsBasingstokeBlue

No such survey received here. Just a marketing mailshot for school-age children's ITFC-branded equipment (pencil cases, etc.)

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Town Survey Fans Following Portman Road Opener on 08:19 - Aug 3 with 407 viewsxrayspecs

Town Survey Fans Following Portman Road Opener on 00:30 - Aug 3 by BasingstokeBlue

No such survey received here. Just a marketing mailshot for school-age children's ITFC-branded equipment (pencil cases, etc.)

I got one and filled it in.
Town Survey Fans Following Portman Road Opener on 09:19 - Aug 3 with 374 viewsCityBlue

I received one and looking at the questions it would seem they are anticipating the problem errors, namely:

balancing the PA volume
Drinks service across bars
Speed of service across all vending stations

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024