Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My take on the game 19:32 - Jul 30 with 396 viewsKropotkin123

First ~20mins they were on top and deserved the lead. We came back into it and deserved to equalize. Great to see this come from a set piece too. The big thing about our first 20mins was a lack of control, which made Bolton's press more effective than it should have been.

In the second half, it was all us, but they defended well and you could see that they are likely to be up there at the end of the season. But I'd be surprised if they have enough for the top two on that showing. It was disappointing we didn't get the goal we deserved.

I think TJJ was good. He had some great moments, but I thought he was taking one touch more than he should have been. Edmundson took too long on the ball too and got in a bad situation on a few occasions. He needs to pass it out quicker.

The side has a lot of talented players. I think we will be top six on this showing, and we can definitely challenge for the top two.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024